Notorious My first big offroad 6s Arrma basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Army_Vet_Rc_Addict

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
I went out and got my first offroad 6s Arrma basher that's not the Typhon lol I got the 6s Notorious can't wait to hit the skate parks with it what Upgrades should I make to the Notorious? Do they make exb parts for the 6s version? I also got my 2nd Limitless v2 to try and get to that 200mph mark after I totaled my first one around 150mph(motor and electronics are still good tho) check out my YouTube channel for shorts and full videos and don't forget to hit those like share and subscribe buttons https://youtube.com/@RC_Addict_420?si=2RphXFmWDvY0VEGL or https://youtube.com/@RC_Limitless_Speed_420?si=NAx-vF5rPwn3PbV6

RDT_20230908_2106405134745505839377619.png

Last edited:
Awesome choice! I love mine. I did a ton of M2C parts and it’s a total tank. But it’s really tough right out of the box. Just make sure you go over it closely before you run it. Mine was missing the screw that holds down the servo horn, and the diffs were only half full.

Awesome choice! I love mine. I did a ton of M2C parts and it’s a total tank. But it’s really tough right out of the box. Just make sure you go over it closely before you run it. Mine was missing the screw that holds down the servo horn, and the diffs were only half full.
Yea I havnt even ran mine yet but one of the turnbuckles on the Front makes one of the wheels look like a lazy eye lol thanks for the heads up tho

Yea I havnt even ran mine yet but one of the turnbuckles on the Front makes one of the wheels look like a lazy eye lol thanks for the heads up tho
Keep in mind the front tires are supposed to be toed out. Helps with the handling. Congrats on the new rig they are pretty solid out of the box. Diffs are usually low but I would run it first to see how it handles stock and change fluids accordingly.

Keep in mind the front tires are supposed to be toed out. Helps with the handling. Congrats on the new rig they are pretty solid out of the box. Diffs are usually low but I would run it first to see how it handles stock and change fluids accordingly.
I knew the fronts are supposed to be toed out but this was bad 1 tire looked like it was turning left when the other was straight and centered I wish I got a picture of it before I fixed it lol and as far as the diffs I plan on upgrading to exb when things start breaking or stripping out Im stoked to take this thing to a skate park and see how it does

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back