Kraton My Observations of the New Kraton 6s EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6s. I ran the same setup in my Noto for a while. She scooted pretty good lol.
50k rpm limit is just a suggestion right? LOL
I just checked HW site. I don't see a max rpm listed, thought they used to claim 50k? I did however see the 4268 G2 rated for up to 4s. Ah, that's just a suggestion..😎👊

50k rpm limit is just a suggestion right? LOL
I just checked HW site. I don't see a max rpm listed, thought they used to claim 50k? I did however see the 4268 G2 rated for up to 4s. Ah, that's just a suggestion..😎👊
😂 I can't believe it didn't burn up in the Noto! Thing properly screamed though. 🤣

I need to read more before just buying stuff.

Nah, I only read up on things after I have a problem..it'll take it, or it won't🤘😜
It was epic the couple times I ran it in there. Absolutely flew. Gotta hand it to HW, it didn't seem to hurt it. Just ordered a 4278SD. I guess I'll put the right motor in there lol. Thanks for the info.

It was epic the couple times I ran it in there. Absolutely flew. Gotta hand it to HW, it didn't seem to hurt it. Just ordered a 4278SD. I guess I'll put the right motor in there lol. Thanks for the info.
I wasn't advocating by any means, or at least not intending to. I am pretty confident it'll run better with the 4278 though. Mo torque anyway. My brother runs a Max8 G2 4268 combo in his Maxx, 3s rips, 4s, constant wheelies!! Truly hard to keep the nose down with 4s in it.

My 1st Arrma was a Felony. the 150a bit the shed after my 2nd pack. Real nice. Arrma replaced the ESC a 1 time deal. Really? They can bite me. 😁
@SrC. Glad you liked my post. The reason I said that was this. After 1 pack my machine crapped out. THEY SAID WE WILL FIX IT 4 FREE. YEAH.! one time shot. What happens the next time it craps out?

Last edited:
Back