My scx24 deadbolt has taken over!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse this extremely dusty truck!

Got a Mofo ugly chassis for this guy. Bout to change it up some. Little guys been doing awesome. I've learned a ton. Going to do this chassis and I'm going to be picking up some new axles for it. Check in if your interested.
Going to be ordering up some new batteries as well if any has any suggestions for me. I was thinking about getting the venom 350mah batts

20240504_231448.jpg

Glad to see your chassis arrived, let us know how the install go's. (y)

Jumping straight to it-
Install is as easy as one would think in itself. This chassis behaves(?) Way differently so the setup will now need a ton of work to figure out. So far it doesn't have any flex in the front at the ride height I want. The upper links are contacting the battery tray and stopping it.
It will take a little to figure out how I want it. Pretty excited about it though since I havnt had anything to do with it recently besides run it😂

I like the build of the mofo chassis much more then the furitek. Way more solid/ quality feeling.

Cannot decide between the deadbolt body and betty. Honestly the betty will work much better so the receiver has the cab to ride in. With the deadbolt body the body will need to sit higher on the truck to clear 🤔

20240505_030115.jpg

20240505_033834.jpg

Back