SenTom's Axial SCX24

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Injora tires. :)

They work well!
The new tires I just mounted are supposedly the s3 compound but way softer then the s5 of my others. Compounds aside I think the tread of the tire and actual build of the tire effects the softness a good bit in these.

Can't wait to see more pics! More pics= more better 😂

Edit!
I wanted to say if you havnt vented your wheels you should! Just one 1/16 hole in each ring and on the backside of the wheel. It does wonders for traction and its absolute free. I'm all about free mods 🤣

Last edited:
Tired received today, so back again fitting them. Fourth set of tires on this car.. the standard one, the hard ones that came with the wheels, the big soft ones and now these. Think I stick with these, size looks perfect and they are really soft and sticky.

Difference is visible (both rims are black, just the light causes the color difference):
IMG_20230919_190154.jpg

IMG_20230919_190223.jpg

Also on the car, the new ones much lower:
IMG_20230919_190932.jpg

And side view:
IMG_20230919_200156.jpg

Now see what the next upgrade will be..
:unsure:

Emax servo and +4 axle shafts would look killer and give a little more stability 😁
Seriously though, the emax servo is freaking killer and getting rid of the saver for a regular horn does wonders for them. Instead of the servo saver giving when there's pressure on the fronts, it actually steers lol.

Those new tires are looking good on there, great choice. Let us know how they perform!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back