Latest build my scx24 deadbolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kllair86RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi all thought I would share my latest build a scx24 deadbolt nicknamed the "hulk" that now has about $500 in upgrades that include.
Upgraded to v2 electronics.
Injora 66t 050 motor.
Emax servo.
Injora brass beadlocks.
68x25mm tires.
Treal 43mm double barrel shocks running no springs.
Treal high clearance gladiator links for longer wheelbase.
Treal 4 link conversion.
Treal steering links.
Treal servo horn.
Treal brass servo mount.
Treal brass knuckles.
Aluminum axle tubes.
Brass front diff cover.
6mm extended axles.
6mm 15g extended wheel hex.
Injora stainless driveshafts.
Injora underdrive gears in rear.
Injora overdrive gears in front.
And can't forget the rubber band limit strap on front axle lol.
And I'm sure more to come.
Total weight right now is 558.5g

20230922_185313.jpg

20230917_171227.jpg

20230917_173552.jpg

20230917_173130.jpg

20230922_190721.jpg

20230922_190732.jpg

Few updates to the build did some chassis mods cut the front of the chassis so the servo don't bind on the chassis rails and removed the esc tray and relocated the battery tray to the front mounted the battery and esc on the battery tray and decased the esc to clear the body.

20231013_184840.jpg

20231013_184849.jpg

It’s true the parts for these lil guys seem so cheap.. before you know it you’ve spent 4x the original cost of the truck! 😳
I don’t regret this one tho! 🤙
065AF773-0038-4A0E-AB95-786960EFEE2F.jpeg

Is there any Deadbolt left in that Deadbolt? :unsure: Nicely done, these little guys can get expensive fast but are so darned addicting! :love:

I often wonder if I should even call mine a deadbolt anymore. I mean its on c10 links with a betty body and a furitek chassis. Only thing left is the axle housings and radio really 🤣
It’s true the parts for these lil guys seem so cheap.. before you know it you’ve spent 4x the original cost of the truck! 😳
I don’t regret this one tho! 🤙
View attachment 326662

What body is that! 😍

I often wonder if I should even call mine a deadbolt anymore. I mean its on c10 links with a betty body and a furitek chassis. Only thing left is the axle housings and radio really 🤣
It will always have the soul of a Deadbolt no matter how many upgrades it gets. :)

What body is that!
It’s actually a FMS FCX24 Smasher and I rattled canned it black. But it’s loaded with Treal and Furitek goodness.

Is there any Deadbolt left in that Deadbolt? :unsure: Nicely done, these little guys can get expensive fast but are so darned addicting! :love:
There is a few stock parts in there lol trans center mount body post and what's left of the frame...For now anyways...yes they do get expensive fast. You think no big deal parts are only $10 to $15 for most part some stuff $30 and up then you make the mistake of adding up everything and realize you spent 500 in parts lol but it gets addictive and it's almost more fun building them then it is running them.

I have more mini crawlers than anything else, they are like freakin' potato chips, really hard to stop once you start. :ROFLMAO:
This is true lol I just got into them so I have 3 scx24s and the power wagon and trailer being delivered today after over a month wait bad part about pre-order then ya gotta wait forever for something you already paid for lol
let's also not forget...

Cat Crawlers unite! 🐈 ✊👊

Can't do that with your big rc's.... well... I guess you could but a you gonna have a mad putty cat
We could always try it with my scx6 lol cats are pretty durable lmao

This is true lol I just got into them so I have 3 scx24s and the power wagon and trailer being delivered today after over a month wait bad part about pre-order then ya gotta wait forever for something you already paid for lol

We could always try it with my scx6 lol cats are pretty durable lmao
Don't think my hobby cat will let me crawl on him with the SCX6, but he does keep trying to crawl under it. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back