Latest build my scx24 deadbolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got bored so deadbolt got a new addition lol

20231015_140218.jpg

20231015_140849.jpg

20231015_140905.jpg

20231015_143844.jpg

20231015_144309.jpg

Some night time crawling with the new lights. It was darker then it looks my phone made it look brighter out.

20231015_190520.jpg

20231015_190534.jpg

20231015_190636.jpg

I bought my son a Deadbolt for his birthday. I play with it more than him. ;) Just ordered my first mods- Injora underdrive gears for rear and brass steering knuckles. I'm trying not to go overboard, but I'm already researching a Cheatcode chassis, links, servo, wheels, tires, etc...

I bought my son a Deadbolt for his birthday. I play with it more than him. ;) Just ordered my first mods- Injora underdrive gears for rear and brass steering knuckles. I'm trying not to go overboard, but I'm already researching a Cheatcode chassis, links, servo, wheels, tires, etc...
Lol. You're doomed....

Once you start ordering parts you won't stop lol its very addictive.

#1 thing man upgrade that steering servo and steering linkage 😁

#1 thing man upgrade that steering servo and steering linkage
I agree definitely a must upgrade. 3 must do upgrades to an scx24 in my opinion would be wheels and tires, servo and steering links and shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back