Notorious My Tribute Video for @Nororious J!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bicketybam Dude you've got a beautiful property. I love how you've hit that jump so many times the landing area is completely empty of any signs of grass. Nice vid.
When I finally get around to visiting the @bicketybam compound, we're renting a dozer, bobcat and excavator and changing everything to become "Ed's Rc Playground". Not sure how easy it will be to move the house, but my plans require it be moved closer to the main road to fit in the new jumps. This will help him clear the tree tops and to stop hitting those damn rocks embedded in the ground. Stay tuned!

When I finally get around to visiting the @bicketybam compound, we're renting a dozer, bobcat and excavator and changing everything to become "Ed's Rc Playground". Not sure how easy it will be to move the house, but my plans require it be moved closer to the main road to fit in the new jumps. This will help him clear the tree tops and to stop hitting those damn rocks embedded in the ground. Stay tuned!

Or you could start small with that stump.... :p

I want in on this????

I want in on this????

Well I don't think we need to do anything radical! My property is the L shaped lot in the middle. The blue area on the map is my current bash area (including run up). I have some room to work with ???

Aja (2)_LI.jpg

Well I don't think we need to do anything radical! My property is the L shaped lot in the middle. The blue area on the map is my current bash area (including run up). I have some room to work with ???

View attachment 101109
Oh yeah we gonna need a big excavator ????

Guys what if we tore down his house tore up the property and built an tc playground (1 section for racing 1 for crawling one for stunts and one for the mega garage )
I'd say you would get a close up viewing of my gun collection ???

View attachment 101109
You're right Ed. I realize what I forgot to add. Chainsaws, axes and a tree shredder. Cut'm down, chop'm up and use the mulch to make new jumps. This is gonna be so much fun, dare I say..........Epic!

View attachment 101109
I say we all pitch in and buy the lot to the south. It's only $14k by the map, so that's like a dollar each from every member. Than we can build a real playground! Shall I start the "Ed's Rc Playground" GoFundMe now! Anyone that donates $100 or more gets a jump named after them.

I say we all pitch in and buy the lot to the south. It's only $14k by the map, so that's like a dollar each from every member. Than we can build a real playground! Shall I start the "Ed's Rc Playground" GoFundMe now! Anyone that donates $100 or more gets a jump named after them.
Sounds like a plan :love: I'm still trying to clear that giant wooded area on the side of my yard. I had to put down a coyote hiding it in yesterday. There's also this huge hawk nest in it. They take on gulls but leave the four-legged stuff for me . . .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back