New 1/7 Hellcat Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Mojave
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Typhon 3s
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but my dreams have finally come true...Deltaplastiks is releasing a Challenger Hellcat body for the 1/7 Arrma rigs 😁 If you can't tell by username, I'm a huge Mopar fan. Now I must buy an Infraction roller and complete an on-road build 😩😂

Hellcat.jpg

Oh yea, that's cool! Mount it on an 8S 😀

$124!!! No thanks. Would be sweet though.
Can't argue with you there...definitely a pretty penny. Price drops down to $109.99 if you opt to get it without the decals & window mask lol 🤷‍♂️
I would love to see @Ajag do his magic to that body!. Make the Hellcat spit fire!
I would be terrified to drive that thing after @Ajag worked his magic

Can't argue with you there...definitely a pretty penny. Price drops down to $109.99 if you opt to get it without the decals & window mask lol 🤷‍♂️
Yea, but paying that, I know I can't crash! Too much pressure on me!!

Gosh those hoons look turrible on it though. Turrible.
I agree 100%...just throws the look completely off.
At that price, it better have a shtload of high details.
Interestingly enough, for shxts & giggles, I just looked on Ebay to see what the NASCAR truck & car bodies are going for and they're right in that $110-$140 range as well.

Yeah, no. This just doesn't do it for me. Not even to half mast. Nothing. It's not ugly or offensive...which is probably its greatest sin. If you're not trying to rewrite the books on automotive aesthetics, go ugly or go home. It's better to be ugly yet memorable than non-descript and forgettable, like climbing into a bucket of warm wallpaper paste in which they drown and then embalm you.

Does nothing for me. Something ugly and memorable would be a Pinto body or a station wagon.

3c4a1717e16c2cc86fdedf169dda3e76.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back