New 3d printer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a link. There’s two vids, just look at the channel.
I did not use my own channel, I don’t have one. Maybe I should tho…

Edit: you can’t see on the channel. I’ll link the other.

Spinners!

Honestly, it looks like the bed leveling screws came unglued from the bed itself..

Last edited:
Yup. I’ll update you with their response as soon as I know.

Perhaps they can "bump" you up to luxury class and give you the S1 Pro... (for your troubles)

Perhaps they can "bump" you up to luxury class and give you the S1 Pro... (for your troubles)
I wish. They probably won’t. I’ll mention it though… that all metal heartbreak and high temp thermistor would be really nice. And the PEI buildplate instead of PC I believe. And the light. And the touchscreen. SCREW IT ILL BEG THEM😂😂

Found something that may interest you. On the channel “Nathan Builds Robots” he reviews an E3 S1P. He says it’s louder than the normal S1 at about the 8 min mark.

image.jpg

I wish. They probably won’t. I’ll mention it though… that all metal heartbreak and high temp thermistor would be really nice. And the PEI buildplate instead of PC I believe. And the light. And the touchscreen. SCREW IT ILL BEG THEM😂😂

Found something that may interest you. On the channel “Nathan Builds Robots” he reviews an E3 S1P. He says it’s louder than the normal S1 at about the 8 min mark.

View attachment 290792

Yes.
I watched that video before.. a few weeks back.

He made a good point about the S1 Pro, that the lower base is covered by that plastic shell which I'd imagine would amplify the PSU and Mainboard fans noises, especially when they spool up to full blast.

Sounds like they’ll be sending me a new S1.

Well, that's wonderful news!

They haven’t said anything about returns yet…

They probably don't want to have to deal with a Pile of "useless" 3d printer (parts) at their warehouse..
So, do them a favor and keep it as your house. Or, if you don't have space neither..

I be happy to take it off your hands. ;)
I'll Mod the crap out of it and turn it into a Voron 2.5 💪

Last edited:
Well, that's wonderful news!

They probably don't want to have to deal with a Pile of "useless" 3d printer (parts) at their warehouse..
So, do them a favor and keep it as your house. Or, if you don't have space neither..

I be happy to take it off your hands. ;)
I'll Mod the crap out of it and turn it into a Voron 2.5 💪
Haha! I don’t have much space, but I need a reason to buy a couple upgrades… we’ll see, but im thinking either fix it and have two, start selling, or fix it and sell it, and take the money for some improvements. We’ll see!

I really want to get new filament and start printing some tough stuff. Also, increasing those speeds.

For starting out, im going to do silicone bed spring replacement. Also bed insulation.

I’d love to hear your input on upgrades that aren’t super expensive

Uh… today a set of red nuts and yellow springs showed up. They said “will send a new printer, to be delivered in 6 days.” Oh well, i get to draft more emails and more videos. I cannot fix the printer with those. 🤷‍♂️

Uh… today a set of red nuts and yellow springs showed up. They said “will send a new printer, to be delivered in 6 days.” Oh well, i get to draft more emails and more videos. I cannot fix the printer with those. 🤷‍♂️

What do they expect you to do with a hand full of little red nuts..?

Any tracking info from them?

Are they going to follow through with the new printer..
or are those little red nuts & springs their solution to your problem?

Any tracking info from them?

Are they going to follow through with the new printer..
or are those little red nuts & springs their solution to your problem?
No tracking info. The red nuts and springs are here. I cant do anything with them, so we’ll see. The emails go to my dads work email, and I can’t look through that. I just have to wait until he has time😤

Creality replied today. They apologized and said they will send a PEI bed 😂😂

They’re just sending me upgrades, not parts to fix😂

I went to amazon and they said they will exchange it because creality won’t. Wow I love amazon! They’re charging creality for it too!

So they sent a PC bed again, not PEI. But what I didn’t expect is they sent the magnetic sticky part and a new plate, the black one. The screw still were lose, so I used some plumbers putty. It works! I got it fixed and a bed leveling test print is running. So glad i have a working printer again. I was starting to get quite disappointed at crealitys responses. Eventually, we got it figured out, but they should have sent a new printer. That was 2 1/2 hours of work, for their broken stuff. Atleast it works though!

So they sent a PC bed again, not PEI. But what I didn’t expect is they sent the magnetic sticky part and a new plate, the black one. The screw still were lose, so I used some plumbers putty. It works! I got it fixed and a bed leveling test print is running. So glad i have a working printer again. I was starting to get quite disappointed at crealitys responses. Eventually, we got it figured out, but they should have sent a new printer. That was 2 1/2 hours of work, for their broken stuff. Atleast it works though!

Did you take any pics of those bare parts , BEFORE you did any reassembly?

Glad to hear you getting your printer back into operational status.

Glad to here you got it going again. Mines been running almost everyday. Whenever it's not running I feel like it's slacking off and I find something to print.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back