New Arrma incoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jexz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 6s
Im' sorry for you guys if you don't speak or understand french but this is some big news:

This guy got a shop for dedicated to Arrma, new references are available to order for resellers. No pictures available

-Mojave 6S V3
-Kraton 6S V6
-Notorious 6S V6
-Gorgon Grom
-WarHead Grom
-Center diff/motor mount for 3S
-Extended chassis for 3S
-New body for Big Rock

Price are rising up :confused:

Deer Popcorn GIF

Must have been lost in translation....he did say a lot of stuff. New 3s models gonna have center diff...I think.

You wanna impress me with a new 3s? Build me an aluminum chassis 3 differ. A real 1/10 version of the 1/8 setup.

Hell thats how they used to build them.

If you think that's a crap plan I got one model name for ya.. mt410.

Concerning the new Mojave, Kraton and Noto V6. No pics or released date. He repeated a couple of times that we will not like the prices.

Unlikely they will have the metal diff case (otherwise, what would be the point of the EXB?)...so I wonder what could justify a super steep price increase. Maybe the EXB will be discontinued?

Concerning the new Mojave, Kraton and Noto V6. No pics or released date. He repeated a couple of times that we will not like the prices.

Unlikely they will have the metal diff case (otherwise, what would be the point of the EXB?)...so I wonder what could justify a super steep price increase. Maybe the EXB will be discontinued?
I've wondered too after Arrma has been turning the EXB models into rtr's recently whether they would continue with the BLX line. But then, they did release the BR 6s as a BLX.. so, not sure what Arrma's cookin.
Also about the Mojo being 1/5, I suppose between CC and goggle translate, it likely got botched by AI from 1/8 to 1/5 scale?

Fortunately I'm at a point where I can just modify and upgrade my current fleet to allow me the same "fun factor" as all these newer releases. This hobby is already quite expensive as is, and I can't imagine (even though prices will clearly go up) paying even more for these rigs. Inflation is truly affecting everything, sadly.

Fortunately I'm at a point where I can just modify and upgrade my current fleet to allow me the same "fun factor" as all these newer releases. This hobby is already quite expensive as is, and I can't imagine (even though prices will clearly go up) paying even more for these rigs. Inflation is truly affecting everything, sadly.
Agreed. While I do love seeing all the new stuff, and reading about it, I'm not likely to be buying a new rig anytime soon.. hard enough to keep the ones I already own going.
I sure hope we get some new hope come November, cuz this admin has put the economy in the turlet!! Everything is so f'k'd up..

Looking forward to a new road car 1/7 has been years. As some of you know I started buying other brands to tinker with. And soon I will have the funds after paying all my bills off with left overs!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to a new road car 1/7 has been years. As some of you started buying other brands to tinker with. And soon I will have the funds after paying all my bills off with left overs!!
Bought a Maxx used in the worst mistake I have made in a while. Arrma is great because of the ability to repair cheaply, and because of its performance despite being a bit sloppy in overall handling. My Teknos, including the MT410 handle like race machines........ The MAXX handles like an inner-tube on a ski hill...... No finesse or control but destined to make it to the bottom one way or the other. It will probably be my first and last Traxxas.

Bought a Maxx used in the worst mistake I have made in a while. Arrma is great because of the ability to repair cheaply, and because of its performance despite being a bit sloppy in overall handling. My Teknos, including the MT410 handle like race machines........ The MAXX handles like an inner-tube on a ski hill...... No finesse or control but destined to make it to the bottom one way or the other. It will probably be my first and last Traxxas.
Just did a post about working on my FSR Mustang. Nightmare.....great to run but working on it. 😞

Back