Infraction New Arrma Infraction colors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen availability dates yet, or is the Aug. 20 everyone shows on V1 just the new V2 date?
Na, my local hobby shop who is a pretty big ARRMA dealer does not even have any of the v1's in stock!
I already pe-ordered a v2, so I am thinking more like the end of Sept early October..

I see Amain must have added them today, silver Aug. 28, blue Aug. 31. Hope those are accurate! They still show V1 as Aug. 20, so maybe will be available at same time, seems a little odd if they ran out of stock why they’d make both versions?‍♂️

I see Amain must have added them today, silver Aug. 28, blue Aug. 31. Hope those are accurate! They still show V1 as Aug. 20, so maybe will be available at same time, seems a little odd if they ran out of stock why they’d make both versions?‍♂️
Horizon changed my V1 backorder to V2 so I doubt any more V1s are being made or shipped.

Horizon changed my V1 backorder to V2 so I doubt any more V1s are being made or shipped.
How do they know which color you want?

How do they know which color you want?
They don't... I wasn't given an option. It only lists the part number in the email without the color identifier at the end. I would assume I could login and review my order to see what I'm getting now but I'm up in the air on the color anyway so I decided to let it be a surprise.

They don't... I wasn't given an option. It only lists the part number in the email without the color identifier at the end. I would assume I could login and review my order to see what I'm getting now but I'm up in the air on the color anyway so I decided to let it be a surprise.

ARA7615V2T1 is the blue one.

ARA7615V2T2 is the silver.

Maybe that's what's going on with Losi. On the HH site, only 3 Losi vehicles are even shown as an option. On Losi's site, almost everything has been on back order for at least 2 months now.

I hope Arrma gives V1 Infraction owners a path to V2 without having to rebuy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back