Kraton Arrma new coming release

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V2 electronics for sure. Maybe the new chassis brace, emulsion caps, steering. Any or all of those along with some new color options would be sweet. I bet they come in @599.99 too.

How do these help?
I needed to look up emulsion myself. This is from an article I read:

One benefit of the emulsion style shock is how easy they are to build. Simply fill each shock body with oil, gently snug the cap, and bleed by fully compressing the shock shaft. This will make it nearly impossible to overfill the shock. If you do overfill you’ll know because it will limit the piston movement, otherwise known as hydrolock. Another benefit is that the emulsion shock doesn’t get stiffer during repeated compressions or towards the end of the shock stroke.

Apparently the latest V5s have the updated electronics from the V2 EXBs. I believe mine does, also with the 25T servo. Could this be an even newer ESC/Servo combination? Maybe the V6 name is catching up with what is currently in production but not labelled properly. For instance, on the V5 box I got, it shows the V5 orange/red ESC but what I got looks like this:

Same here, got my Notorious back in December and it was the orange electronics on the box, but the rig I got had the gray V6 esc/servo.

I feel like Arrma’s whole product release is something like this:

Todd: “whoa, hey, Jerry, remember that 6s Big Rock we designed 8 months ago?!”

Jerry: “Yeah?”

Todd: “Just got notification, it’s getting loaded on the cargo ship!”

Jerry: “Really?”

Todd: “Yeah bra”

Jerry: “Think we should wait until they get here and we can actually distribute them before we announce and do a preorder?”

Silence…

Silence…

Silence…

BOOM!!!

YouTuber: “what’s up guys, got the brand new Arrma Badrock 3.0, super beefy, shout out to horizon and Arrma for stepping up the bar”

6-8 weeks later, they actually ship out to customers.

I feel like Arrma’s whole product release is something like this:

Todd: “whoa, hey, Jerry, remember that 6s Big Rock we designed 8 months ago?!”

Jerry: “Yeah?”

Todd: “Just got notification, it’s getting loaded on the cargo ship!”

Jerry: “Really?”

Todd: “Yeah bra”

YouTuber: “what’s up guys, got the brand new Arrma Badrock 3.0, super beefy, shout out to horizon and Arrma for stepping up the bar”

6-8 weeks later, they actually ship out to customers.

It's only been a month, but this is my favorite post of the year! 🤣

Last edited:
It's only been a month, but this is my favorite post so far of the year! 🤣

I forgot to throw in people asking horizon/tower about their preordered *insert name here* and horizon/tower reps having no idea what they’re talking about.

Don't forget…

“Shout out to to Horizon for listening to their customers and beefing up their components.”

…next video…

“Em 2 see this. M Two C that. Barfcaked.”

Doesn't matter...people will still drop $600 to replace everything.

Last edited:
My personal favorite:

8egk9o.jpg

i knew about the real rig, just not its RC counterpart.

woah. That thing is sick! 700$ is a little much for a car with the name "Yikong"

Yi Kong..

Translate to "Wild Control"

I Control You GIF by FirstAndMonday

I love black, but when all you can get is black, it isn’t as special.
That was only ever cool on the Grand National. I'd actually like to see an orange or purple. Something different.
Don't forget…

“Shout out to to Horizon for listening to their customers and beefing up their components.”

…next video…

“Em 2 see this. M Two C that. Barfcaked.”

Doesn't matter...people will still drop $600 to replace everything.
This made me lol. I beefcaked my Sledge, but that was kinda necessary when you're used to bashing with a Kraton. It was gonna get expensive either way 😆.
The one that irks me is this:
"The Kraton is a great RC car" (despite clearly having a bed and clearly is a truck)
I noticed that this is usually UK based YouTubers.

Last edited:
Yeah right? I literally thought the same thing when I first discovered that truck.
$850 on amazon US.. while it's definitely cool, if it takes 1.5 months for the truck, I don't wanna know about parts. Likely discontinued in 6 months to boot. No thanks.

Apparently the latest V5s have the updated electronics from the V2 EXBs. I believe mine does, also with the 25T servo. Could this be an even newer ESC/Servo combination? Maybe the V6 name is catching up with what is currently in production but not labelled properly. For instance, on the V5 box I got, it shows the V5 orange/red ESC but what I got looks like this:
View attachment 346001
I'm probably way off here, just spit balling.
The grey on ESC is just an updated version of the old orange one I believe.

Back