Kraton Arrma new coming release

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
We might get the “V6” arrma kraton 6s and potentially the whole 6s RTR non exb tomorrow. What do you think we will get?
C5DBAB25-4DBD-48CA-BBEB-306F13DEEEB6.jpeg
1D10F4E8-1376-4AF1-8A7C-0617665F0EC4.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m guessing v6 gets the new esc - servo atleast
Maybe the new t2t and wing mount 🤷‍♂️
Apparently the latest V5s have the updated electronics from the V2 EXBs. I believe mine does, also with the 25T servo. Could this be an even newer ESC/Servo combination? Maybe the V6 name is catching up with what is currently in production but not labelled properly. For instance, on the V5 box I got, it shows the V5 orange/red ESC but what I got looks like this:
1000001950.jpg

I'm probably way off here, just spit balling.

Apparently the latest V5s have the updated electronics from the V2 EXBs. I believe mine does, also with the 25T servo. Could this be an even newer ESC/Servo combination? Maybe the V6 name is catching up with what is currently in production but not labelled properly. For instance, on the V5 box I got, it shows the V5 orange/red ESC but what I got looks like this:
View attachment 346001
I'm probably way off here, just spit balling.
I think you got the v6
Just a little early

I'm gonna go out of the limb and guess the following for the V6:
  • V2 "Stealth" Electronics upgrade
  • 25T Servo Horn
  • EXB v1 (single chrome) servo spring as opposed to the softer "black" servo spring in the pleb version
  • New emulsion shock caps
  • 1200cst shock oil
  • Non-hardened steel adjustable turnbuckles (they'll be just plain black)
  • basically look at the new Big Rock 6S and look at where they upgraded the parts to EXB v2 and where they didn't and call it a day.

I'm gonna go out of the limb and guess the following for the V6:
  • V2 "Stealth" Electronics upgrade
  • 25T Servo Horn
  • EXB v1 (single chrome) servo spring as opposed to the softer "black" servo spring in the pleb version
  • New emulsion shock caps
  • 1200cst shock oil
  • Non-hardened steel adjustable turnbuckles (they'll be just plain black)
  • basically look at the new Big Rock 6S and look at where they upgraded the parts to EXB v2 and where they didn't and call it a day.
Annnd **Drum roll please** New body colors! :ROFLMAO:

Never know. When you click on it or that alternate products this pops up. Could be a Outcast. Or a 'new' Talion like Kraton. Maybe better Copperhead tires

Screenshot_20240201_093740_Chrome.jpg

One thing I can guarantee is they will be available for preorder with absolutely no known actual ship date.

I’m really hoping they give the Outcast some colors again. The last couple 4s revisions have had great colors for the Outcast. I love black, but when all you can get is black, it isn’t as special.

Back