New Arrma tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be a 1:5 Big Rock! :LOL:
Actually, bring back the Fazon in 1:7 scale

Last edited:
A ground breaking new product announcement? :unsure:

That doesn't sound like a variation on an existing platform.
And it will be quite heavy if it breaks the ground :LOL:
Full scale rc monster trucks, only $80k ?

Attachments

• 1F0660E0-020C-40CF-AED2-E938EEDB8093.jpeg
    1F0660E0-020C-40CF-AED2-E938EEDB8093.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 43
Yeah that makes sense. The back order date on Kraton 4s and Outcast 4s Says Winter 2021.

I wonder if the EXB parts are bad for third party parts manufactures or if it will push them to be even more innovative.

Not sure what Arrma has up there sleeve, will be interesting. I'm guessing this one will be announced but not available for a little while.

Things we expect it not to be based on prior interviews and such:

1. Wont have a solid rear axle.
2. Won't be a crawler

Jason has repeatedly said Arrma is about performance and bashing, so I doubt a true race spec would be in the lineup either.

I'm kinda thinking a large scale Typhon or buggy type vehicle, not sure what else is still out there yet to be done.

TT

They said more rollers would be possible if they sell a lot of the KEXBs first. Otherwise you can buy the EXB parts for any 6S model.

My guess is either another EXB 6s model or maybe an EXB 8s Kraton. I'm kind of excited. There has only been one teaser that they have done that I thought was a huge letdown and that was the Notorious. Personally I am hoping that it is a Mojave 6s EXB. Haven't ordered a new basher in quite some time and I honestly think I would buy one of those if they released it.

The factory truggified Typhon that @Outcastblxnut said would be an awesome idea too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back