Granite New body for my 3s granite 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowblueranger

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Happy new year everyone!

I picked up this truck a few weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. Tough as nails and it’s like having a mini version of my mt410. Now that I’ve ran a few batteries through it, it’s time to start upgrading it. On my list for up coming upgrades are bearings, typhon shocks, MX28s, wheel extenders, motor mount, and body.

I started with a body, ended up with the Pro-Line 66 ford f100 body made to fit the stampede. It mounted up fine, only trimming was for the front bumper mount. Didn’t even have to move body posts. Only thing is the bed has flat spots for mounting to a stampede and you have to adjust your body before drilling holes so the body clips will fit without hitting the stampede mounts. I think it’s a great fit.

0CB34E54-2A8C-4203-9895-098DBCB96E00.jpeg

B0A77165-1F6C-4436-ACC4-EF46DB1B93FB.jpeg

604C4DCE-DA24-492D-8F41-DF72870E787C.jpeg

I went with an old school paint job and a racing type theme with the decals.

That looks really good on her i may have to grab one as a back up. I went with the Pro-Line Baja Body on mine (not painted yet)
baja.jpg

I’ve always liked the Baja bug bodies. I’ve done a few for slashes we have for the beach with paddle tires. Always fun.

I’ve always liked the Baja bug bodies. I’ve done a few for slashes we have for the beach with paddle tires. Always fun.
Its just a great look, sadly because the granite is wheelie happy and my bar was broke i tore this body :( I have a new one on the way and have replaced the bar. I might look into paddle tires for this :D

Happy new year everyone!

I picked up this truck a few weeks ago and have been really enjoying it. Tough as nails and it’s like having a mini version of my mt410. Now that I’ve ran a few batteries through it, it’s time to start upgrading it. On my list for up coming upgrades are bearings, typhon shocks, MX28s, wheel extenders, motor mount, and body.

I started with a body, ended up with the Pro-Line 66 ford f100 body made to fit the stampede. It mounted up fine, only trimming was for the front bumper mount. Didn’t even have to move body posts. Only thing is the bed has flat spots for mounting to a stampede and you have to adjust your body before drilling holes so the body clips will fit without hitting the stampede mounts. I think it’s a great fit.

View attachment 26368
View attachment 26369
View attachment 26370

I went with an old school paint job and a racing type theme with the decals.
Oh my, I can't believe I just saw this post months later!
I've been trying to source this lid in my country without much luck. It's awesome. RCDude81 has one on his 4S Granite.

Can you please take a photo of what you mean on the tray bed at the rear?
Well done!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back