JennysRC.com Best Kit Breaker Parts Distributor Around!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Shout out to Jenny's RC, Ted and his crew are awesome. Seriously, best shop around, his support to the hobby is unreal with many of us that might have been burnt out long ago if it wasn't for him.

Thanks!!

You Rock GIF

I know there are several others worth mentioning too!

Shout out to Jenny's RC, Ted and his crew are awesome. Seriously, best shop around, his support to the hobby is unreal with many of us that might have been burnt out long ago if it wasn't for him.

Thanks!!

You Rock GIF

I know there are several others worth mentioning too!
Agreed man, I would've gone broke paying retail for all the stuff I break!! Should have some things from them waiting for me when I get home - parts that were shipped AN HOUR after I ordered!!🤯🥰

Although I haven’t bought much from them in the last 3 years, I always had the best service when they carried Nero parts.

Just put together a new ish infraction thanks to Jennysrc.com aka Ted.

I once received an order from Jenny’s that I didn't order. It was sent to me instead of another Australian address by mistake. No problem, mistakes happen. I did the right thing and contacted Ted to let him know. He said I could keep it and he'll resend the order to the correct address. I said not to worry, I'll just forward it to the buyer to save time and cost if the correct address is provided. I did this and he refunded me the cost of the postage and a discount off my next purchase. What a legend. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back