Mojave New Mojave 6s Review, specs and third hard bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! When can i get my hands on one? Looking at the Kraton but i might wait for this beast

Looks good! When can i get my hands on one? Looking at the Kraton but i might wait for this beast
You can pre order now but I think shipment will be Mid October. It's a whole different truck than the Kraton though but both are killer fun!!

You can pre order now but I think shipment will be Mid October. It's a whole different truck than the Kraton though but both are killer fun!!

I'm impressed with what you've done in that video. I was unsure of its potential at first and thought it could be slow and get zero air control. But the way it soaks up those bumps is awesome and surprised at what it can do above ground!

I see that Kevin Talbot gave a shout out to you on his recent vid

With his putaclic (b..ch for clic) videos titles and like the "most high jumps on the internet" with big arrow and grimacing face on the miniature, i think he s..ted in his pants when he saw the RIch and Eric videos :LOL: Now they are a reference for him, but during long time he though he was the guy who did the biggest jumps. I don't watch KT videos anymore.

I don’t understand why someone would hate Kevin. You might not agree with him. You might dislike his sales pitches. But he seems like a nice guy just making a living. He’s self made and I respect that. He has a huge following and there’s something to that.

E5BDA8B2-7535-42EE-BE3C-7A86B2FE1BCD.jpeg

I don’t understand why someone would hate Kevin. You might not agree with him. You might dislike his sales pitches. But he seems like a nice guy just making a living. He’s self made and I respect that. He has a huge following and there’s something to that.

View attachment 50232
I think people hate his show/videos and not him personally per se. But that's how people will express it. "I hate that guy." I think his videos suck and I don't watch them. As for hating him, I don't know him personally.

[Out of Topic]
You might dislike his sales pitches.
Hate and don't like what does somebody are different things. "Hate" is too often used against somebody who do a critic. In this case, we can't critic anything.

You point it, i really don't like this kind of videos with somebody who always has something to sell in his videos. If he can make money on his subscribers, he will, every penny worst it. He sell courses to invit anybody to do like him to make money but he hide his ebay shop to not be copied. Drop shipping isn't something i would be proud to do to win my life. The only thing he can answer about critics : they are jealous, lol.

Not so long ago, he attacked an other youtuber in a comment on this guy's youtube channel and say to him : "i (KT) have nothing to sell in my videos" (with other personal attacks, the guy is almost neighbour with KT)...this guy (the one KT attacked) doing review for BG. Watch him (KT) s...k BG in 80% of his last videos. Seems to be a nice guy, sure.

There is so many channels with huge following, that's not mean that the content of the videos is good.
[/Out of topic]

Last edited:
I think people hate his show/videos and not him personally per se. But that's how people will express it. "I hate that guy." I think his videos suck and I don't watch them. As for hating him, I don't know him personally.
That’s fair. I don’t enjoy all of his stuff, but generally like his channel overall. He went crawling for a few months and that’s pretty boring to me. I’d rather see you chopping wood. Or launching off the BMX berm. But when he beats the sh!t out of rigs I have to laugh. He might give Johnny and I a run for the money when it comes to damages. Maybe that’s the part that sucks me in.

I find him funny cause he’s a Brit like me. I understand his lingo and I also like the fact that he’s self made. Like bam said he has a large following (I wasn’t referencing pat) and he seems to be entertaining. Unfortunately he can afford to break as much as he wants, buys all kinds of RC cars.....but I still think he’s a Traxxas fan boi

I personally like Kevin. My wife is from London and I to understand him... He cracks me up! I'm also a subscriber and to be honest.... I'd subscribe to EVERYONE that's on our page! It just show's that we all support eachother ?
W
I see that Kevin Talbot gave a shout out to you on his recent vid ?
Who?

Yes, his videos are entertaning, but more i watched his videos and more the content make me think this isn't only entertainement for him.

I prefer the work that Medic do, there is more work in his videos than in KT videos. I don't like crawling, i'm not a sclae guy, but i like his videos on these. Even the russian guy, RCbuyer, and even if i understand nothing to russian, his videos are less biased than when KT sell BG products. As for Thomas's videos and bicketibam's videos, even if they mainly talk about one brand.
It just show's that we all support eachother

He showed that not always.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back