Big Rock New pro-line Bash Armor for all 3s vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustedaw11

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Infraction 4x4
I stumbled upon a new line of "bash armor" by pro-line tonight for all the 3s line. I hadn't seen any posts on this anywhere so I thought I'd share this for those interested. Looks sweet.
Arms, center chassis and skids. Red/ blue/ grey options.

PRO640006_A1_KFZVYPX5.jpg

PRO639507_A1_IC1R4EOS.jpg

PRO639905_A1_24YNOG96.jpg

PRO639705_A0_SCMQALH2.jpg

PRO640006_A0_KFZVYPX5.jpg

PRO639507_A0_IC1R4EOS.jpg

Interesting. They changed the arm geometry slightly. Stock arms don’t have that angle, they’re flat. May help prevent the arms from sagging over time like the RPM arms do. But also prevents you from using arms on either side.

Last edited:
I don't think they make them for Big rocks?
There is a Lwb option. So yep 🙂

a 35$ chassis guard for a 22$ chassis? where's the logic here?

Actually about a $15 shipped chassis if you know where to look... but hey... I mean options are cool. Glad to see something of some sort put out.

Kinda same logic of why I just spent 160 on an m2c chassis for my notorious when I can get a stock 1 for $15.. cause I can. Cause it'll help prevent me having to work on it. Add reliability...
If this proline addition adds reliability to an otherwise "weak" chassis- could be a plus to help keep folks trucks together. Less wrench time.. more play time..

I like what they're trying to do here. Odd choice of timing for this product to drop, though....I think there's more than enough chatter throughout the RC world about Arrma releasing new versions of their 3S vehicles this year. Who knows if this product will be compatible with the V4s?

Back