Fireteam New street shoes for the Fireteam buggy. SRC slicks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
IMG_5423.jpeg

They look beautiful on it! Just burned the shine off them but front camber will definitely need some adjustment. Will update with more thoughts as I use them more.

71820777453__C2A39EA4-EE5E-4F8D-B0AE-26224EBEB847.jpeg

I like my SRC Terrain Crushers also. The slicks are their most recent release.
The wheels are rather delicate IMHO. Getting Hairline cracks if you hit divots etc.
Need zero Camber and zero Toe to start out with these wide tires for sure.

I like my SRC Terrain Crushers also. The slicks are their most recent release.
The wheels are rather delicate IMHO. Getting Hairline cracks if you hit divots etc.
Need zero Camber and zero Toe to start out with these wide tires for sure.
Definitely noticing the camber/toe a lot. Then seeing that the slightest bit of turn brings a ton of negative camber back. 😬 We’ll see how it runs, turns out there are a few things that need changing when going from off to on road, not a simple tire change.

Last edited:
Oh yeah baby..time to let them tires Rip it up😁👍

I had my neighbor across the street running over to see what was happening when I was giving them some 8S treatment. 🤣 He’s seen me run my 3S stuff and 6S Traxxas Rally a bit on our street but he was like “this one is on a whole different level, I need to get something like this!” He once helped me pick up pieces of my Slash when I had a mishap involving a curb lol.

I had my neighbor across the street running over to see what was happening when I was giving them some 8S treatment. 🤣 He’s seen me run my 3S stuff and 6S Traxxas Rally a bit on our street but he was like “this one is on a whole different level, I need to get something like this!” He once helped me pick up pieces of my Slash when I had a mishap involving a curb lol.
Well at least you got a cool neighbor..mine are all old ass fkers that like to chase my sh+tt down the road with a broom stick🤣🤣🤣 no worries they can't catch me

Well at least you got a cool neighbor..mine are all old ass fkers that like to chase my sh+tt down the road with a broom stick🤣🤣🤣 no worries they can't catch me
😂 Chasing your rigs is probably the most excitement they’ll have that month. Yeah all my neighbors are cool, usually either curious or indifferent haha. I try to keep stuff off their lawns though too, people get weird about that. 😬

😂 Chasing your rigs is probably the most excitement they’ll have that month. Yeah all my neighbors are cool, usually either curious or indifferent haha. I try to keep stuff off their lawns though too, people get weird about that. 😬
Yeah I don't disrespect people's properties..I just do speed passes up and down my road.. actually a lot of folks that walk there pets ,stop and talk to me about my rigs.if they are walking there dogs ,I normally stop my rig in front of me and don't use it . typical dogs don't like moving RCs.lol .they stay pretty calm if the Rc isn't moving

I am thinking of getting a Fireteam, Mojave, or a Typhon TLR. Not sure which one to get. Leaning towards a Fireteam. Those slicks look pretty nice.

GET ALL THREE! 😂😂 I really like Fireteam but I really ended up with it because a buddy was offering me a killer deal on it. I was almost ready to buy a Typhon TLR roller at that point and I’ll probably still end up getting some version of Typhon. Lighter, more tire options that fit the scale well, there’s just so much going for Typhon. I know I’d run it like I stole it so I might go BLX instead of TLR, we’ll see when that day comes. 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back