Kraton New To The Hobby and Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckNut97

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Just got my first real rc car this weekend, kraton 6s. Took it out with a 3s battery first while waiting on the 6s to come in. Everything worked fine, no issues whatsoever but when I put the 6s in it will only go forward when I put the transmitter in the reverse position. No reverse at all.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Just got my first real rc car this weekend, kraton 6s. Took it out with a 3s battery first while waiting on the 6s to come in. Everything worked fine, no issues whatsoever but when I put the 6s in it will only go forward when I put the transmitter in the reverse position. No reverse at all.

Hmmm that is strange. I would try re binding it’s per the manual. I assume I have stock spektrum electronics. After rebinding….. as per the manual I would do the esc electronic speed controller calibration. There are several good videos from spektrum on how do bind the receiver And also calibrate the esc
As ej said it could be the transmitter. If it is the dx3. Full brake and steering wheel to the left or counter clock wise and then power it on it will flash a different colour and beep to let you know it’s at factory settings. Then bind and cal the esc

Last edited:
Thank you, I will try that out tomorrow and see what happens. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something to do with the 6s battery since it ran fine on the 3S

Welcome to AF!
Bom Dia Hello GIF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back