Big Rock Nimh vs lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kusher

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Notorious
  4. Voltage
So on my granite it could be switched from Nimh to lipo. Is that the same on that for the big rock? I wasnt to sure and I want to make sure before I go crazy running on wrong setting. Thanks also i have been reading i beed to set my slipper clutch before run ing hard or what is first few things I need to do right put of the box so I don't kill it first time out.

So on my granite it could be switched from Nimh to lipo. Is that the same on that for the big rock? I wasnt to sure and I want to make sure before I go crazy running on wrong setting. Thanks also i have been reading i beed to set my slipper clutch before run ing hard or what is first few things I need to do right put of the box so I don't kill it first time out.

Yes, the ESC will allow you to set the low voltage cutoff based on the battery type:

1F3993E1-C8D3-4B0A-8E4C-59BDD76C17F7.jpeg

The default is LiPo so you should be Ok.

always good to set your slipper clutch properly so you are getting optimum power transfer but not so tight that you are blowing up drivetrain components.

How do I go about the slipper clutch ? You said not too tight but I have no idea on how tight is too tight. I'm still really new to this. The big is my 2nd truck upgrade from the voltage. I spent a bit and I just want to keep it in "good" condition by going the right way to set up from start. I love bashing but want to do it right.

YouTube is your friend - since you’ll visually see how it’s done better than written words. There are several videos on this including ones put out by members here:

I had found 3 videos I needed and wanted to watch on here so I book marked them but I cannot find the bookmark. Help?

I had found 3 videos I needed and wanted to watch on here so I book marked them but I cannot find the bookmark. Help?
Click on your name/avatar on the top right of the screen, to the left of your mailbox(the envelope) then click the bookmarks button.

I was looking for this video earlier I had bookmarked it cause you said I needed to do that. I literally just got done with bigrock and typhon doing that to them. Seem to help quite a bit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back