Notorious Notorious 6s wont drive with servo plugged in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andersonc

Reaction score
I recently bought a used Notorious 6s used. It ran great for a while and now it wont drive and the steering just twitches. I took it to a hobby shop and they tested it and concluded the esc was bad, so I ordered another one. It still doesn't work with the new one and the esc is giving me the same blinking sequence as before. Its a green light blinking 4 fast 6 steady flashes then 1 flash. Immediately after the last single flash the throttle will work for a second, then it stops again. I tried resetting the esc and re binding the receiver. I just figured out that if I unplug the steering servo from the receiver the throttle works great, as soon as I plug it back in same thing. Steering barely works and the servo is twitchy and no throttle. Is my servo bad or in something shorting out in the receiver?

I recently bought a used Notorious 6s used. It ran great for a while and now it wont drive and the steering just twitches. I took it to a hobby shop and they tested it and concluded the esc was bad, so I ordered another one. It still doesn't work with the new one and the esc is giving me the same blinking sequence as before. Its a green light blinking 4 fast 6 steady flashes then 1 flash. Immediately after the last single flash the throttle will work for a second, then it stops again. I tried resetting the esc and re binding the receiver. I just figured out that if I unplug the steering servo from the receiver the throttle works great, as soon as I plug it back in same thing. Steering barely works and the servo is twitchy and no throttle. Is my servo bad or in something shorting out in the receiver?
Yea sounds like dead servo and ur LHS should of known that.

I'm pretty new to this, but I'm pretty sure he plugged in a battery to the receiver instead of the esc and tested the servo. The servo worked when he did that, steered fine and didn't twitch.

Back