Kraton One and only MT tire that can take idiotic beating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btosic

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So, it wasn't long ago, when I thought that I found the perfect MT tire, you can guess Back-Flip LP AR550050 .
I posted a thread about them last year, I did my best to destroy them, even with 4070CM and XLX geared for 120+ km/h, they survived. I still have them on Kraton with Max6 and 4070 1520KV(non CM) and they are perfect! And all that for 29,99 USD for pair.
BUT, you can't buy them. Nope! We have a perfect tire, but can't buy them.
Is there any info about restock, any info would be much appreciated?

There are a couple sets on EBay if you're in a hurry.

Maybe because of region settings, but just tires, no complete wheel...
Screenshot_20200504-220907_eBay.jpg

I bought 4 two weeks ago.
Lucky man!

Yeah. Thinking of ordering them and some wheels but I hate gluing tires and it costs more that way.

I was thinking of getting a set a couple of months ago but while I was thinking they all sold out. Nowhere to be found in EU now. Don't feel like paying 30-40% more to import from US.

I’m getting a feeling that the 4S line is getting a revamp of some sort as EU has them discontinued and parts have been harder to find.

Yeah. Thinking of ordering them and some wheels but I hate gluing tires and it costs more that way.

I was thinking of getting a set a couple of months ago but while I was thinking they all sold out. Nowhere to be found in EU now. Don't feel like paying 30-40% more to import from US.
I cany recommend them enough. Back in 2019. I heard about them from Rich, posted him a message for some more info and bought a first set.
JennysRC is awesome. Pretty fast shipping, but they sell out of the hot stuff very fast. So check that site everyday for what you might need. I bought some spares of small parts and tires knowing I would need them.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...-dboots-backflip-ar106021?variant=33154213894
Believe me, I check Jennys regularly... :)
Screenshot_20200504-222543_Samsung Internet.jpg

If it were me needing a set badly, I would buy the tires and foams and bake off the old set. This is assuming you are replacing the old ones. If you need these for another rig, then I would grab the K4S rims to glue them on.

If it were me needing a set badly, I would buy the tires and foams and bake off the old set. This is assuming you are replacing the old ones. If you need these for another rig, then I would grab the K4S rims to glue them on.
I need them for another rig. Sure it is not a rocket science, but I really can't believe that Arrma/HH can't update their production plans, when they realy have a good product and a market to sell it. I think that Arrma/HH haven't had a clue how good product they have.

I need them for another rig. Sure it is not a rocket science, but I really can't believe that Arrma/HH can't update their production plans, when they realy have a good product and a market to sell it. I think that Arrma/HH haven't had a clue how good product they have.
Agreed. Some of their best items are hard to find.

Any info/experience with Minokawa 4s, I thought maybe there is just another thread?

Any info/experience with Minokawa 4s, I thought maybe there is just another thread?
Yeah they don’t have as much grip but they are very similar in size and weight. They are really good on paved surfaces and grass. They are a little slippery on loose dirt.

I'm in the UK and I recently had the Outcast wheels and Backflip LP tyres w/foams delivered from "back order supplier stock" and I agree that they're the perfect off road MT tyre

I wanted them unmounted anyway so I could belt them, and the OEM factory glue on DBoot pre-mounts tends to come loose, in my experience anyway

Yeah they don’t have as much grip but they are very similar in size and weight. They are really good on paved surfaces and grass. They are a little slippery on loose dirt.
Thanks! I can live with that. The rig is truggy, so maybe it would be more fun to have some more sliplery feel.
My main concern is are they firm as Backflips, and is side wall and foam as nice?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back