Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be able to arrange track time at the innisfil go kart track who would be interested in that? They have a big back straight for speed running.
I would. But my speedster is out of comission pending a makeover. After 3 months, new body finally arrived Friday. And fit is far better than i could have hoped for!
Any idea how long the straight is?

I will talk to the guy at the track in the next few days.
As near as I can guesstimate from sattelite imagery between 500 and 600 feet. I guess that isn't really quite long enough is it?

Last edited:
I will talk to the guy at the track in the next few days.
As near as I can guesstimate from sattelite imagery between 500 and 600 feet. I guess that isn't really quite long enough is it?
It's really not long enough. You need at least 1000 feet to get to top speed. Maybe if you know someone with an airport....................

It's really not long enough. You need at least 1000 feet to get to top speed. Maybe if you know someone with an airport....................
True. The way im geared, i likely wont hit top speed until 950-1100 feet. And im hoping for far better results with an areodynamic body on my Senton platform(all Senton 6s specs, except gearing, electronics, and body)

I was going to try and talk to bombardier at downsview airport.
You know 'representing an organization of scale electric motor vehicle enthusiasts'
I tried the same tactic at Mosport in Bowmanville. Said folks would even pay. The looks I got........ Doubt they even thought it was serious and i don't blame them. August 2020 I was given a Redcat Blackout. Brushed and running NiHMs. I was AMAZED at a paltry 35kmh and 100 yards

This is a video from my new DJI Osmo Pocket gimbal handheld camera. This is at Meadowvale Park In Mississauga.

It's @Lorenzo_arrma_army doing the driving. And I must say that I am a beginner and Lorenzo can make em fly!!!

@Notorious J where is this at? Really need to go over there. Looks sick!
NVM found it. For anyone wondering its the Meadowvale sports park

Last edited:
Explorer Dr
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6KVCphQVfdaHoFku5

Weekends. Going again next weekend. 1 km stretch we had 2 cars in one hour. More bicycles by far than cars. Huge corporate parking lots. Brilliant spot.
Screenshot_20220326-111912_Maps.jpg

Zero traffic basically on weekends. Corporate head offices on a road with zero other businesses. Not a through road to anywhere. Nobody driving on here on weekends.

Big day of Firsts
First time bashing at Centennial BMX park,
First run of new Typhon
First time Rolling Backflip,
First time front flip,
And first time falling off a BMX jump while dodging a flying car. 🤣

I took lots of video but unfortunately most was out of frame. 🤦

Pieced together whatever I could. Enjoy.
Wltoys 144001
Wltoys 124019 converted to brushless
2 Arrma granites
And an Arrma Typhon 3s

Last edited:
Big day of Firsts
First time bashing at Centennial BMX park,
First run of new Typhon
First time Rolling Backflip,
First time front flip,
And first time falling off a BMX jump while dodging a flying car. 🤣

I took lots of video but unfortunately most was out of frame. 🤦

Pieced together whatever I could. Enjoy.
Wltoys 144001
Wltoys 124019 converted to brushless
2 Arrma granites
And an Arrma Typhon 3s

Nice Mike! I was there last Thursday with my Kraton and remembered how much fun it is to bash there. When you really want to send it, that's the place.

Nice Mike! I was there last Thursday with my Kraton and remembered how much fun it is to bash there. When you really want to send it, that's the place.
Yeah, your video came up in my YouTube feed (Great jumps btw).
I am used to bashing at construction sites where conditions aren't as ideal. So this was great. Will hopefully get back there again this week. I just have to remember to aim my phone a bit higher.

My son had the day off school Friday so he twisted my arm to go to Centennial Park.
Total Damage Tally
Hsp 94170-
1 Slipped pinion and possible sticking diff.
Wltoys 144001-
Broken Diff case
Broken wing mount
IMG_20220513_172327.jpg

IMG_20220513_172350.jpg

Wltoys 124019- 3650 brushless
Broken Front Steering Knuckle
Broken dogbone
IMG_20220513_172253.jpg

Arrma Granite
Front Shock shaft came off and lost the spring and all the spacers.🤦 @Notorious J if you happen to stumble on a spring next time your there let me know🤣

IMG_20220513_172237.jpg

Awesome video man!
That Mojave (?) looks like it did okay landed a back flip. Sick. I think the video looks real to me. I have a wl144001 I can look for some parts for you. I think I have a stock steering knuckle.

I know how long it takes to get parts for those.
That Mojave (?) looks like it did okay landed a back flip. Sick. I think the video looks real to me. I have a wl144001 I can look for some parts for you. I think I have a stock steering knuckle.

Awesome video man!

Thanks,
I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It's a Granite blx. I'm always amazed the beating it takes. I already ordered all the parts for the 144001 and the 124109( I wish they had normal names). Also ordered a 2838 motor to replace the 3650 brushless system. I couldn't run it over 50% anyways so figured I would down size to save a bunch of weight.

Hopefully it's one of those shipments that come within a few weeks but if not I have a small fleet of rigs to keep me busy. Thanks for the amazingly generous offer though.

I have a 144001 I jammed a 3200kv blx100 system in. It's really dumb. It does backflips from standing if you over squeeze the throttle. I put a truck body on it. Impossible to control.
How in the holy hell did you manage that. I put a blx100 and a 3650 in my 1/12 and it was soooo tight. Where did you mount it on the 1/14, on the roof?
IMG_20220127_135024.jpg

Never mind I am dumb. It's a regular max10 3800kv 3650 motor. I could probably mount the ESC on the chassis but the truck body really helps.

20220515_192027.jpg

I think it's a 60A ESC. Anyways it's really dumb.

Wow. Your cable management is leaps and bounds better than mine.

This what it looks like.

20220515_192731.jpg

Those are the wheels off a mini e-revo.
The giant wheels mean driveshafts get twisted right to heck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back