Outcast Outcast 4s v2.5 going on Mojave chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Fellers, I absolutely love where the 4s line is now. My Mojave is so much fun I have a blast with it.

So now I just ordered the outcast V2.5 and it's going to get swapped to the Mojave chassis! Think it should be a really fun truck. I haven't decided what I want to do with the power system yet but for now I'll stay stock and see what I think.

I'm also pretty sure the body isn't going to fit over the sides of the chassis so not totally sure what I'm going to do in that respect yet. Looking forward to finding out!

You're a Maniac!!

I Love it! 👊

I'm also pretty sure the body isn't going to fit over the sides of the chassis so not totally sure what I'm going to do in that respect yet. Looking forward to finding out!

Just need some custom covers to the sides of the Mojave chassis to convert them into running boards for the Outcast..

Last edited:
You're a Maniac!!

I Love it! 👊

Just need some custom covers to the sides of the Mojave chassis to convert them into running boards..

You're a Maniac!!

I Love it! 👊

Just need some custom covers to the sides of the Mojave chassis to convert them into running boards..
Duuuuuuude that's a genius idea. Might even look decent without covers now that you bring that up. Alternatively I think a 6s body miiight fit. Maybe a proline Chevy or something

Can't wait to see it. I'm really thinking of getting the Mojave 4s. 🏁
It's a blast man. Just went out and ripped my 12s dbxle and then Mojave 4s (on 6s) yesterday. I really really enjoy the mojave. I did have a screw in the steering wrack fall out and it's a special screw that has a bushing built into it so that sucked

It's a blast man. Just went out and ripped my 12s dbxle and then Mojave 4s (on 6s) yesterday. I really really enjoy the mojave. I did have a screw in the steering wrack fall out and it's a special screw that has a bushing built into it so that sucked
I love my 6s Mojave too. The body is cool looking.

This thing is SWEEEEEEEEEET 😍 love that red
IMG_9847.jpeg
IMG_9848.jpeg

IMG_9862.jpeg
IMG_9863.jpeg
IMG_9864.jpeg
IMG_9865.jpeg
IMG_9866.jpeg
IMG_9867.jpeg
IMG_9868.jpeg
IMG_9869.jpeg
IMG_9870.jpeg

Oh yeah, this is going to be a fun truck without a doubt in my mind.....

Outcast 4s body doesn't really fit with how wide the chassis is and on the stock chassis the side guards come up from the chassis to seal the body but the guards don't fit easily on this chassis.

SO! The 6s green body (old and tired and beat up) on the other hand fits almost perfectly! It hangs lower than the 4s and fits the length really really well. I should be able to figure out some sort of side guard mount and when I do the body fits perfectly on them. What I do need is a 6s wing because this one looks dinky now. In really pumped to run this truck

First run today was a lot of fun. Body is on the way along with hex extenders and a 6s wing

You sure have some nice bashing spots..
Nice and quiet with convenient earthen ramps.

You sure have some nice bashing spots..
Nice and quiet with convenient earthen ramps.
I'm really lucky too it's honestly 30 seconds out of my community I love it. It's a maintenance lot so it's always getting changed with new dirt, less dirt, rocks, all sorts of stuff

IMG_9897.jpeg
IMG_9898.jpeg
IMG_9899.jpeg
IMG_9900.jpeg
IMG_9901.jpeg

She's looking good now!!! ♥️♥️😍😍

Turns out a 6s sized body is perfect for this chassis. This is a sledge aftermarket body from amazon that looks pretty sick. I mounted the side guards by just screwing them into the chassis since it has those gaps on the sides. I don't forsee having issues but if I do I can always put some lock nuts on them as well.

Also I had some JBI hex extenders laying around so I tossed those on and man I really really like the way this truck is turning out. Can't wait to give it another rip

View attachment 340199View attachment 340200View attachment 340201View attachment 340202View attachment 340203

She's looking good now!!! ♥️♥️😍😍

Turns out a 6s sized body is perfect for this chassis. This is a sledge aftermarket body from amazon that looks pretty sick. I mounted the side guards by just screwing them into the chassis since it has those gaps on the sides. I don't forsee having issues but if I do I can always put some lock nuts on them as well.

Also I had some JBI hex extenders laying around so I tossed those on and man I really really like the way this truck is turning out. Can't wait to give it another rip

Hammer time!
hammer GIF

mc hammer GIF

Land mine?
surprised hammer GIF

This truck has been so much fun, just like my Mojave 4s I'm enjoying them tremendously. I pulled my MMX8s from another truck and put it in this truck now paired with a 4092 2200kv hobbystar motor and geared up a bit and still going to run 4s. I also put an aluminum center shaft in this truck and the Mojave. Raining today but can't wait to get it out again 😎😎
IMG_9944.jpeg
IMG_9943.jpeg

IMG_9942.jpeg

IMG_9941.jpeg

Back