Outcast Outcast 4s v2.5 going on Mojave chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a new rig. Mojave, 6s or 4s. Or UDR? 🤷‍♂️ Hard to choose.
I absolutely love this 4s Mojave it's bonkers. I never owned the 6s but my buddy did and he enjoyed that a lot as well. He wants a UDR at some point which of course is the most realistic of the 3 but I don't care for it

It’s the 4x4 BLX version of a 6s Kraton XL! Must be really stable. Lots of options with all the models now. I’m going the opposite direction. Really unstable. :) Mojave arms, shocks, towers on a SWB.

Awesome build! You still liking it? Do you notice increased stability with the Mojave chassis? Thinking about copying you but with a 6s Notorious body.
I actually ended up converting it back to stock partially because I wanted the MMX8s in a different vehicle so I wanted to just run the stock 4s system in it. But if you did it and put the 6s system in it then that would probably be a lot of fun. It was a fun truck though ran like a champ! Yes the mojave chassis made it much more stable and looked really cool too. I just tinker too much I'm always switching stuff up lol

I actually ended up converting it back to stock partially because I wanted the MMX8s in a different vehicle so I wanted to just run the stock 4s system in it. But if you did it and put the 6s system in it then that would probably be a lot of fun. It was a fun truck though ran like a champ! Yes the mojave chassis made it much more stable and looked really cool too. I just tinker too much I'm always switching stuff up lol
Ya I’d keep it 4s if do it, more budget friendly haha

Back