Outcast 8s second hand price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krel

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my outcast 8s, only had it a few months from new what would be a fair asking price second hand? I've also got scorched rc titanium pivot balls, regular and centre drive shafts for it which are still brand new and not been fitted.

I find selling RC's as rollers is much more cost effective. People just don't want to pay for a used RC. Unless you want to sit on it for a while waiting for that right buyer

Thinking of selling my outcast 8s, only had it a few months from new what would be a fair asking price second hand? I've also got scorched rc titanium pivot balls, regular and centre drive shafts for it which are still brand new and not been fitted.
Generally half of the retail value unless you have something really special.

I typically agree with 50% retail for anything used.

that’s been pretty much what has been the trend all my other hobbies (except guns)

that being said, I’ve paid more than that if I really want what’s for sale.

start at 25% off retail and see how it goes. Some people may be willing to pay more.

My advice is to stash it away and pull it out once in a while for a rip or sell locally. Shipping that will be a major hassle and cost a fortune. Maybe try to get 600 or so for it locally and see what happens. Someone that doesn’t have 900+tax might be happy to get one for 600 that is slightly used. Clean it up spotless though...
If I stumbled on it in craigslist and it was close by I’d definitely be interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back