Outcast Outcast chassis length and width measurements?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vayneslashery

Reaction score
Hey could somebody do me a favor if you have an outcast for 4s, could you measure the chassis end to end and measure the width of it and also measure the center support beam eye hold to eye hole roughly? I'd appreciate it very much.

IMG_9949.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg

Hope this helps. This is the v2.5 chassis. Obviously not assembled so I can't really get you the eye to eye measurement for the brace

Whatcha working on?
Also the Mojave 4s center brace is just shy of 14.5 inches eye to eye so you could do some math based on the length of the Mojave and the length of the outcast if no one else gives you a measurement

Last edited:
View attachment 341304View attachment 341305

Hope this helps. This is the v2.5 chassis. Obviously not assembled so I can't really get you the eye to eye measurement for the brace

Whatcha working on?
Also the Mojave 4s center brace is just shy of 14.5 inches eye to eye so you could do some math based on the length of the Mojave and the length of the outcast if no one else gives you a measurement
Awesome, thank you so much! That helps a bunch. I am working on building a 3s big rock into a mix of the outcast 4s. It has the big rock, chassis and electronics and body and pretty much everything else Outcast version 2. So I was just curious if I could get those new mud deflector body lips things that mount to the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back