Parts anxiety is real!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainger40

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
I know I cant be the only one who feels the need to buy spares for my spares because parts availability, or lack thereof, is causing parts anxiety. I’ve so far resisted overbuying and making sure to leave some for others too, but a second set of arms on jrc today was probably the hardest to resist yet. What parts are you always looking for or thinking you might just “need” one more of?

I did at first but then I got better at driving and air control so I don't break parts near as often. But then there's days like today broke a t2t brace, shock rod end and front A arm on my Outcast all of which I had spares and should still have spares for those spares😂

I fund myself having a lot if built diffs too and lot of extra arm but considering multiple rigs share the same parts im totally fine with that!

I’ve got about 12 pair of tires for my Mojave even though I’m on the original. And some arms, body posts etc. The only time it’s paid off now for me is I stock piled a bunch of Arrma Nero 6S parts o I’ve got a ton of spares for a truck I don’t even drive anymore lol 😂. I’ve promised myself and others 😅 I’ll cut down on the rc parts and rc cars themselves this year haha

Diffs and bulkheads for my outcast. Bulkheads for my stampede 4x4. Wish they were front/rear compatible... I never seem to have the a spare for the one I need.

I have drawers/bins of parts... but not from recent overbuying really, just time.

HH is giving me the run around on esc warranty which is unusual. I don’t think the cs rep understands what I’m telling him but nonetheless I decided to order a new one for JRC and while I was there I caved and ordered the last set of v5 notorious arms for my exb haha. It’s real folks! I added the notorious 16t pinion while I was at it 🤷🏼‍♂️

I have bins and bins of spare parts, many from 2004 and up, some that may never get used.

Your post about parts anxiety totally resonates with me. It's like an endless cycle of needing spares for our spares, right? I totally get the urge to stock up just in case parts become scarce. It's a struggle to resist overbuying!
I do that too. I always worry that the parts might not be available next month so better get it now lol. For cars that aren’t going anywhere anytime soon !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back