Granite Parts Compatibility

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC4LIFE2700

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey guys I was looking to get new skidplates for my Arrma Granite 4x4 3s BLX V3 and I cannot find the part. I have to buy through Amazon. Would this part for the mega be compatible?

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-Lower-...keywords=Arrma+AR320401&qid=1618454978&sr=8-1

Keep in mind I got the V3 I know Arrma makes changes often

Also need new rear A arms was looking at my car and noticed they broke. Suprisingly factory ones actually cost more than RPM. Can I get RPM in rear and keep fronts stock or will it throw off the alignment?

Last edited:
Hey guys I was looking to get new skidplates for my Arrma Granite 4x4 3s BLX V3 and I cannot find the part. I have to buy through Amazon. Would this part for the mega be compatible?

https://www.amazon.com/ARRMA-Lower-...keywords=Arrma+AR320401&qid=1618454978&sr=8-1

Keep in mind I got the V3 I know Arrma makes changes often

Also need new rear A arms was looking at my car and noticed they broke. Suprisingly factory ones actually cost more than RPM. Can I get RPM in rear and keep fronts stock or will it throw off the alignment?
No that should be just fine mixing them up. I have a mixture on one of my rigs and it seems to do just fine.

Mixture with the arms or the parts from different models?
Skid plates are all the same throughout the mega, 3s and 4s line..only the bumpers change per vehicle.. so you can grab skid plates off any of them and they will be the same..👍

Last edited:
Interesting.. did not know the senton had different skid plates..👍.. I guess that's what happens when you don't care for sc much..😂😂😂
I needed a new one for my Senton and was just going to use the spare one for my Typhon and noticed it was too short :(
I hate short course trucks too I only bought the Senton so my nephew wouldn't wreck my trucks.

I needed a new one for my Senton and was just going to use the spare one for my Typhon and noticed it was too short :(

Im honestly surprised they paid for that extra tooling for just the senton.. 🤔

Back