Picked Up A Senton BLX 3s

Thread starter #1

gramser57

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Here some pics compared to my proline Pro-MT 4x4
DSCF5657.JPG DSCF5661.JPG DSCF5664.JPG DSCF5666.JPG
My Proline is running a Mamba Monster 2 - 1515 2200KV motor on a 4S 7400mah 90C SMC battery.

Megafandrew

Arrma RC's
Vorteks
Looks good! I just ordered one also. Local hobby shop had a 5% discount on them so I went out the door at a great price as they had it a bit lower then other shops. Looks like an awesome truck. Thinking of selling my proline pro mt but not sure lol

Tankman

Arrma RC's
Senton
This is mine, I'm loving the truck. Amain let's you use a coupon code. Mine was $35 off when I ordered in August.

I can't wait for some hop ups to be available. I think the tires and body are the best on a RTR. My buddies who have an Associated ProSC and the other has a Tenacity SCT looked envious. I love Losi but I think there new stuff is overpriced.

Anyone know some aluminum body shocks that will fit?

Attachments

Thread starter #5

gramser57

Premium Member!
Premium Member
I'm in the process of looking for aluminum shocks as well, the composite seems to break easily. The stock tires are great but I swapped them out for the Granite ones to gain more clearance.

maddmatt02

Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
I'm in the process of looking for aluminum shocks as well, the composite seems to break easily. The stock tires are great but I swapped them out for the Granite ones to gain more clearance.
I snapped a front a arm today clipping a curb at 40. didn't even bend a shock shaft, let alone crack the shock body or anything.