Mojave Pics of V2 Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I'm in the market for a new rig leaning towards the Mojave EXB. While looking at pics to compare RTR Mojave vs EXB Mojave I noticed pics of an Mojave shell I've never seen. Not sure if this shell has been released before or if this is a sneak peak to the v2 version. If it's the v2 version, I would like to know more about the specs (what changed from V1). Pretty cool that Arrma is dropping easter eggs. Anyway, here is the pic
https://www.arrma-rc.com/rc-cars/latest/mojave/blx#gallery-18

Mojave.JPG

Mojave 2.JPG

That’s a body that has been available for purchase separately for quite a while now.
Ok...I kept hearing rumors of V2...thought this was an easter egg ?...ohh well guess I will move forward with plans for exb purchase...thx for the heads up.

I’m not discounting the possibility of a V2 release in the future but that body has been around since at least June when I began researching buying a Mojave.

I was at my LHS on Saturday, and I am almost 100% positive that the Mojave they had on the shelf was dressed in the dark grey body... I'd check, but that is an hour drive for me, maybe @jondilly1974 could go take a peek ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back