Please Do Not Shoot Batteries!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laws only apply to people the state can collect fines from, homeless and wealthy are exempt.
Funny you say that because we had a whole camp of homeless living under a few bridges and the state gave them a week to move out and many decided to stay because they had no other shelter so after the week went by they all got a 500 dollar fine . explain how the hell are these poor people going to pay that? Most probably wanted to get locked up..at least they get 3 meals and a bed and a roof over there heads..

Here they have more rights than tax payers.
Funny you say that because we had a whole camp of homeless living under a few bridges and the state gave them a week to move out and many decided to stay because they had no other shelter so after the week went by they all got a 500 dollar fine . explain how the hell are these poor people going to pay that? Most probably wanted to get locked up..at least they get 3 meals and a bed and a roof over there heads..

I think that was the point You can't squeeze blood from a turnip. There is no reason to write tickets and give fines to people that A) don't care. B) don't have the means to pay c) have nothing to loose.

On the other hand if they stop me (or Doom) for 10 mph over, we are much more likely to pay the $200 fine because it's a lot cheaper and easier than getting a failure to appear, arrested, loosing our job, out house, our retirement.

JOIN OR DIE! 😂😂
I played basketball with my cousins. One of them hit a shot from super far away and started shaking his bootay. Our neighbor came and told him he needed to stop😂
Wow. What an idiot that neighbor is. I would have had choice words for him/her. Trust me, they would never come back again.

Its Easter sunday for me. As a ritual I have always run my RC's on Easter sunday for the past 35+ years. I got 5 lipos charging right now. :giggle:

Palm Beach. Go figure. I was just talking and walking on my Phone in conversation. There were also others doing their evening walk. I was singled out.
Why? I have no clue. Following me to my door was quite violating for me. They know where I live now. Picture me following them back where they live..... For Christ's sake, I am on vacation caring for my elderly 84 yo Mom. That sucked. Happend twice more in the 4 week I was there. I was dressed like a Tourist in decent clothing and all. Picture me if I was wearing a hoodie. I'm an old man with a limp. Older than they were.
F!@#ked up if you ask me. The condo will be left to me. I will sell that place in a heartbeat and move to the west coast of FL if anywhere. I parked my Car in my assigned parking space and a lady came over, never said a word to me, thought she was.... she came to blatantly look at my license Plate on the back. Like WTF is going on there in FL???
I think half of Cali moved to Palm Bch FL.:rolleyes:
Yeah, Florida hasn't been as good as it used to be,I think there is way to many people here now.

I know the east coast of FL in Palm county was more crowded than where I am in NYC. Rush hour traffic sucked on the east coast. Stores were all mobbed etc. Unlike here. Gas prices were the same if not slightly more etc. There is no sales tax on food. A plus. But other goods and services are super expensive. Car Ins. costs me more than my cars here in NYC. and
Like an Uber for instance, it cost me $120.00 each way plus tip, for a 20 min. drive to and from PBI airport.:rolleyes:
I believe the FL popluation grew by more than 30% in 3 years. That sucks. Home prices went thru the roof . That raises Home taxes to levels we have here in NYC. What is the advanatage to moving to FL right now? Seems more "ideological" than a practical move...:unsure:

I don't see the quality of life there as it was say 5 or 10 years ago.(n) Prices are high there now because of the "Hustle" to grab $$$. How I see it. :cool:

Last edited:
I know the east coast of FL in Palm county was more crowded than where I am in NYC. Rush hour traffic sucked on the east coast. Stores were all mobbed etc. Unlike here. Gas prices were the same if not slightly more etc. There is no sales tax on food. A plus. But other goods and services are super expensive. Car Ins. costs me more than my cars here in NYC. and
Like an Uber for instance, it cost me $120.00 each way plus tip, for a 20 min. drive to and from PBI airport.:rolleyes:
I believe the FL popluation grew by more than 30% in 3 years. That sucks. Home prices went thru the roof . That raises Home taxes to levels we have here in NYC. What is the advanatage to moving to FL right now? Seems more "ideological" than a practical move...:unsure:

I don't see the quality of life there as it was say 5 or 10 years ago.(n) Prices are high there now because of the "Hustle" to grab $$$. How I see it. :cool:

Not that my wife would move to Florida, but good to know.

Who taxes food? Are we talking grocery store food or restaurant? In CA they tax "Hot Food" meaning someone made that specifically for you. But grocery store food is not taxed, that's a human right, seriously do they do that in NYC?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back