Please Do Not Shoot Batteries!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that advice/PSA is more for your brethren in Cali. That's all I am saying.
If I want to hammer a nail in my Lipo on my own property safely or otherwise, that is on ME. And I don't do what I do. If so, it's at your own risk.
Stop worrying about the other guy.
I agree do it at your own risk but don't tell others to do it. That's all.

Read it and weep.....
I will tell others whatever I want. You don't own me. I don't live in Cali. Get my drift Sir?:mad:
You sound like Newsome there.

True , after Biden, the Left will view Newsome as their savior, when he is the worst thing that could possibly happen to this country.
Both Biden and Kamela are puppets, that's why the Dems love them so much.

Mr. NewScum is an angry little man with big aspirations, which is a big problem. ... I will keep the rest to myself, but ya'll get the idea.

I get your PSA and all. (y)
But lets not drive it home too hard. :LOL: We are on the same side of the fence for the most part. But the fence is just 3,000 miles wide.

Read it and weep.....
I will tell others whatever I want. You don't own me. I don't live in Cali. Get my drift Sir?:mad:
You sound like Newsome there.
I grew up in back east and there is one thing that I love, they will always tell you what they think, and that's find with me. I would rather know that deal with something not being said.

But I'm not trying to start an argument. The post starts with "Please" and it was a request, take it as you will.
1681062925645.png

If want to start a thread on why you Mr. Src thinks everyone should shoot lipos feel free to do that.

I'm pro 2A. :)

It's not a Cali problem nor a 2A problem. It's all over I just happened to be in Cali, land of Karens. Lets not forget that whaever is a Cali "problem" is coming to a state near you soon.
23 years a NYC LEO, retired now. I get it. Trust me. Lived here my whole life. Been to Cali many times and all over the US. Nice place to visit way back when. From San Fran to Sandiego and inbetween. Not anymore. Not to say NYC is any better. Just seems more civilized here. The negative hype here is all in the media fiction. Life goes on here as it did for many years. if you are a Karen here, you are at risk of getting hurt easily is all I am saying. So it is not common. Yes Karens are all over to some extent.
I am not approachable here in NYC for some odd reason. yet in FL I was a target?? Wierd.
I grew up in back east and there is one thing that I love, they will always tell you what they think, and that's find with me. I would rather know that deal with something not being said.

But I'm not trying to start an argument. The post starts with "Please" and it was a request, take it as you will.
View attachment 291591

If want to start a thread on why you Mr. Src thinks everyone should shoot lipos feel free to do that.
Honestly... who the hell is actually shooting lipos???????????? It's only a joke to say that!
Would I? Of course not. Again, common sense. In short supply these days. Like with the numerous genders we have now. Common sense went out the window.
Like speeding at the risk of getting a ticket, or running a stop sign. We are all adults and take the risk or not. And that is on us.

Last edited:
I live in Western MD. Out of city limits. I could shoot a whole row of batteries and wouldn't be a deal. If I did it would be at my own risk.

OF COURSE you shouldn't do that in city limits or in a cookie-cutter neighborhoods with 1/4 acre of land, like most of Cali is.

Only 4 houses on my road (including mine) and all my neighbors would come to me 1st to see what's goin' on. My BIL lives down in VA on about 10 acres and has his own shooting range there. We could blow all kinds of sh!t up there!! Love livin' on the East Coast in the country!! 😁 ✌️

It's all about common sense, that's all. (y)

I live in Western MD. Out of city limits. I could shoot a whole row of batteries and wouldn't be a deal. If I did it would be at my own risk.

OF COURSE you shouldn't do that in city limits or in a cookie-cutter neighborhoods with 1/4 acre of land, like most of Cali is.

Only 4 houses on my road (including mine) and all my neighbors would come to me 1st to see what's goin' on. My BIL lives down in VA on about 10 acres and has his own shooting range there. We could blow all kinds of sh!t up there!! Love livin' on the East Coast in the country!! 😁 ✌️

You know the neighbor's be bringing their "blicky's" too!!🤣

23 years a NYC LEO, retired now. I get it. Trust me. Lived here my whole life. Been to Cali many times and all over the US. Nice place to visit way back when. From San Fran to Sandiego and inbetween. Not anymore. Not to say NYC is any better. Just seems more civilized here. The negative hype here is all in the media fiction. Life goes on here as it did for many years. if you are a Karen here, you are at risk of getting hurt easily is all I am saying. So it is not common. Yes Karens are all over to some extent.
I am not approachable here in NYC for some odd reason. yet in FL I was a target?? Wierd.

Honestly... who the hell is actually shooting lipos???????????? It's only a joke to say that!
Would I? Of course not. Again, common sense.
I can appreciate that and the 2A situation in NYC is way worse than Cali.

This started from another thread on a puffed battery and several people suggested shooting the battery. Perhaps joking, I dunno but it's hard to tell the tone when it's posted in a forum.

And you are 100% correct in SF people scream at you, are very angry and want to punish you. In NYC they will tell you "Look you get what you get, I'm just sayin." Meaning, "People end up in ditches all the time, I tell them watch out for that that ditch but who am I to tell them what to do?"

You might be surprised how many people shoot a lipos.

If you legally own a gun and been trained well and certified to carry for many years, you should know that a gun is generally not used for playing around. Target practice at a lipo in a safe situation on a range is another story. Go for it at your own risk. I don't see a problem with that. How can that be a bad thing??? You never discharge a firearm where not legal to do so. How does shooting a lipo change that in any way. The Lipo is just a target. A target can be anything you want. Is your issue about the the lipo or the gun?
Because I am not quite sure. :cool: 2A has nothing to do with that in regards. I don't see the connection.

If you legally own a gun and been trained well and certified to carry for many years, you should know that a gun is generally not used for playing around. Target practice at a lipo in a safe situation on a range is another story. Go for it at your own risk. I don't see a problem with that. How can that be a bad thing??? Yo never discharge a firearm where not legal to do so. How does shooting a lipo change that in any way. The Lipo is just a target. A target can be anything you want. Is your issue about the the lipo or the gun? I am not sure.
You're absolutely correct, assuming everyone is trained and has common sense it shouldn't be an issue. But you know (being former LEO) not everyone has common sense. When stuff like that shows up in the news, it's a problem for every with a LiPo or a gun and we all look stupid.

We are all in the same boat.
...cookie-cutter neighborhoods with 1/4 acre of land, like most of Cali is.

LOL 1/4 acre I wish. The min lot is 6,000 SF in my neighborhood. But wait you can build an in 1,100 SF law unit too. Which means two addresses.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back