Kraton Powerhobby Scorpion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfr75

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Any thoughts on the Powerhobby Scorpion belted tires? Are they worth the money? Looking for some great bashing tires.

For sure a waste of money. They look nice, but that’s the end of the good. No traction on just about any surface, so unless you are drifting, they are no good. They are also super thin so any jumping is going to wreck your suspension.

Are they bad for all vehicles or are they just worse on ours?
Our 6s rigs have one of the best setups I have seen stock. I know they do ok on the xmaxx but it is a completely different animal.

Our 6s rigs have one of the best setups I have seen stock. I know they do ok on the xmaxx but it is a completely different animal.

Somehow you knew that was one of the trucks I was thinking about. Another would be the DBXL, K8S, and one or two other rigs. I should have mine tomorrow. I'm wondering if I need to return them already. Lol

Somehow you knew that was one of the trucks I was thinking about. Another would be the DBXL, K8S, and one or two other rigs. I should have mine tomorrow. I'm wondering if I need to return them already. Lol
Ehh give them a shot. That's all I see running them are xmaxx lol worse case scenario. The sit on a shelf like mine do lol

The ice skates have arrived! I can't lie, they feel pretty good. I'll take them out to the air strip and find out in a few hours. Should I just up the pinion gear now or are they going to overheat things? They don't seem any heavier than the stock tires.

Attachments

• IMG_20200406_102148.jpg
    IMG_20200406_102148.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200406_102720.jpg
    IMG_20200406_102720.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 32
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back