Pro-line paddle tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcoo7

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
20231128_192110.jpg

Don't think so, how are you going to put that much force on the gears?
Gotta be one in every crowd
They actually are backward. They are supposed to scoop the sand for traction. Kinda weird that one blew apart, those are usually pretty tough. Did it diff out?

Welcome to the club. 🏁 Don't worry about asking questions, that's why are here. to help each other.👍

Last edited:
I always drill 4 4mm vent holes in center on off road tires.esspecilly if in snow,water..debris an moisture always gets in there an destroys foam plus additional venting helps ballooning an longevity of tires
Do this to them an they last much longer

Last edited:
I always drill 4 4mm vent holes in center on off road tires.esspecilly if in snow,water..debris an moisture always gets in there an destroys foam plus additional venting helps ballooning an longevity of tires
+1
I always vent the rubber 1/8" at 2 or 3 places equidistant and Balance them too. I always tape off the original wheel vents. Some of the new model Arrma tires come pre-vented already.

Those PL Paddles appear new. I would call HH or PL about that. They might send you a replacement with proof of purchase. If they were recently purchased. Usually another packaged pair. Don't tell them/show they were mounted rotating backwards. ;) They might fault you. IDK. They are not cheap. The beads appear like they didn't have enough Factory Glue. I've had crappy PL wheels before.
I feel paddles in deep sand or snow really draws much more amps and the motor tends to run hotter. But they do perform. Mounted backwards actually goes against better traction with these directional wheels. Like next to no traction. I tried paddles decades ago. Not for me.

Last edited:
He hasn't apologized yet either. How can you like that? You're a better man than I.

And it's *you're 🤓👉

Man I'm terrible with both spelling and punctuation. Its all good though.. I don't mind if you don't 😁
My grammer i mean.

Last edited:
Is there any conclusive proof venting does any good? With the exception of beadlocks, it's my guess that glued tires are better off being sealed. Because its the water and dirt that leads to prematurely ruining tires, imo. Water gets in there and degrades the foam, takes FOR-EV-VER to dry out, and if its not completely dried out it leaves the tire badly imbalanced.

They look backwards to me also bud..flip them ...
Gotta be one in every crowd??? My boy gave you solid advice..I suggest you take it or keep running your tires backwards..good luck with that ..the proper answer to his advice should have been "thank you" a little appreciation goes a long way here😉
Man I'm terrible with both spelling and punctuation. Its all good though.. I don't mind if you don't 😁
My grammer i mean.
Don't worry about punctuations lol this is forum .like who cares 👍😁

Last edited:
Gotta flip 2 motor wires around!

When I run snow or sand I seal them up completely.

Last edited:
Is there any conclusive proof venting does any good? With the exception of beadlocks, it's my guess that glued tires are better off being sealed. Because its the water and dirt that leads to prematurely ruining tires, imo. Water gets in there and degrades the foam, takes FOR-EV-VER to dry out, and if its not completely dried out it leaves the tire badly imbalanced.
I have the proline slingshot paddles and they are the only bashing tires I don’t have vented. The sidewalls are very thick and they barely balloon at all, I’ve been running them like that for years on 6s and they’ve held up great.
That being said I don’t do huge air with them now the rest of my tires get the wheel holes sealed and the outside of the tires get two vents to let the tires aid in shock absorption and have centrifugal force fling water and debris out. As long as you don’t sit in a puddle and then immediately park the car this has worked the best for me.

I exploded them all with the sentons I had,after venting they lasted much longer...your 100% correct on how they get damaged...no matter how sealed ya think ya got them debris gets in them,or moisture then foams gets damaged an outa balance or worst everytime..venting slings all the debris an water out of them

I exploded them all with the sentons I had,after venting they lasted much longer...your 100% correct on how they get damaged...no matter how sealed ya think ya got them debris gets in them,or moisture then foams gets damaged an outa balance or worst everytime..venting slings all the debris an water out of them
I hear you. I buy only belted tires and mostly because 80% of the I'm on paved roads. See no need at all for tires that balloon other than aerobatics, which I don't do really. However I did put 36 holes in each GRP of a set I have only to plug them back up 😆.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back