proline badlands kraton 8s who is using

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I have those 57 on my dbxle and they are great.

IMG_20220530_104213.jpg

You guys aren't having any trouble with them coming unglued? I asked Aldo Loyal on YouTube about his opinion on them and he said they were great but he definitely had to reglue them a few times. I'm surprised I haven't had to reglue the mashers yet but I went ahead and took a chance on the trenchers instead of the badlands.

You guys aren't having any trouble with them coming unglued? I asked Aldo Loyal on YouTube about his opinion on them and he said they were great but he definitely had to reglue them a few times. I'm surprised I haven't had to reglue the mashers yet but I went ahead and took a chance on the trenchers instead of the badlands.
Well I did have 1 come loose but just about every tire I have ever used has done it so it's part of the game in my book

Someone that bought those tires mentioned that they cracked one of those rims, but who knows what they hit. It was probably their fault. I haven't heard anyone else mentioned cracking rims on these. Supposedly they didn't even bash hard?

I just tried the trenchers for the first time and holy poop they are nuts lol. They balloon so much I'm scared I'm going to rip them right off the wheel, but they definitely allowed me to pull off my first standing/rolling backflips on the k8s. Can't wait to jump with them!

I just tried the trenchers for the first time and holy poop they are nuts lol. They balloon so much I'm scared I'm going to rip them right off the wheel, but they definitely allowed me to pull off my first standing/rolling backflips on the k8s. Can't wait to jump with them!
They are very strong. So is the rim. I've done all kinds of crazy things with them (O8S recovery from updside down, wheelies through the whole park etc). Don't worry. I don't think that they will blow. They are the strongest tires I've tried out so far. They are my favorite for double and triple backflips with my Arrma 8s trucks. And my X-Maxx too 👍. The only thing I haven't done is concrete landings, but I avoid those anyways. Sometimes I'll land on concrete, but not on purpose 🤣

They are very strong. So is the rim. I've done all kinds of crazy things with them (O8S recovery from updside down, wheelies through the whole park etc). Don't worry. I don't think that they will blow. They are the strongest tires I've tried out so far. They are my favorite for double and triple backflips with my Arrma 8s trucks. And my X-Maxx too 👍. The only thing I haven't done is concrete landings, but I avoid those anyways. Sometimes I'll land on concrete, but not on purpose 🤣
haha Man there is a sidewalk that goes right through my landing zone where I bash at. Really sucks as I end up landing on it about 65% of the time lol. Good to hear the tires are strong though. Got me thinking about finally adding some earplugs.

I’m using the MASHER Xs for my Kraton 8s EXB I love ‘em and they’re lighter then the stock ones
The mashers are actually heavier then the kraton 8s tyres. Not a big deal still. kraton tyres around 580g outcasts around 720g mashers are 724g. mashers are great but haven't had to reglue mine even once.

The mashers are actually heavier then the kraton 8s tyres. Not a big deal still. kraton tyres around 580g outcasts around 720g mashers are 724g. mashers are great but haven't had to reglue mine even once.
Mashers are lighter than Kraton 8s EXB tires. I don't know about the rtr tires but they're definitely lighter than exb tires.

I got a set,with the beadlock.yep I did have to drill them out,they're made with the x max in mind so they're only 17mm.BUT THEY SUCKED !BUT I WENT AMD GOT THE PROLINE TRENCHERS,THEYRE EPIC!THE BADLANDS GOT OUT OF BALANCE REAL QUICK,BLEW MY FRONT DIFFS BAD!the weight is a little MUTCH for how tall they are,but the trenchers are wider and stay balanced way better.so I threw 20m fluid in the front and I've been going at it without any issues.
Thinking go getting a set of proline badlands , anyone running them on your Kraton 8s?
and if so how do you like them, did you get the bead lock wheels and did you have to drill them to fit?

I got a set,with the beadlock.yep I did have to drill them out,they're made with the x max in mind so they're only 17mm.BUT THEY SUCKED !BUT I WENT AMD GOT THE PROLINE TRENCHERS,THEYRE EPIC!THE BADLANDS GOT OUT OF BALANCE REAL QUICK,BLEW MY FRONT DIFFS BAD!the weight is a little MUTCH for how tall they are,but the trenchers are wider and stay balanced way better.so I threw 20m fluid in the front and I've been going at it without any issuesI .
Did adding 20m to the front diff help with front tire ballooning? One thing I also love about the trenchers is I get zero bounce when I jump. I land and it's just a SPLAT or a THUD. With other tires I sometimes bounce and flip over even if I land well.

Has anyone compared the mx57 masher x to the mx57 badlands. They would be great for all off-road and on road use. Im bashing more or less in grass now and there not the best. Maybe sell?

They really don't balloon MUTCH,
Did adding 20m to the front diff help with front tire ballooning? One thing I also love about the trenchers is I get zero bounce when I jump. I land and it's just a SPLAT or a THUD. With other tires I sometimes bounce and flip over even if I land well
They really don't balloon MUTCH,

The bead lock makes it in nesscesary for glue.don't GLUE THE TRENCHERS!!!you will never get them off If you needed to,buy you probably won't need to take them back off.i haven't had a single problem...and I baasshhhh the shot out of them!

Last edited:
Has anyone seen if you can order replacement tires for the trenchers like you can for the beadlock badlands? I blew a rear tire on my K8sexB last weekend and I’m leaning towards grabbing a set of trenchers for it.

Has anyone seen if you can order replacement tires for the trenchers like you can for the beadlock badlands? I blew a rear tire on my K8sexB last weekend and I’m leaning towards grabbing a set of trenchers for it.
Most definitely, I do it all the time. For about $50 a pair, you get the foams also. These tires are quite durable, but even then, at least for me , they last about 2-3 months. Then they rip at the bead and need replacing.

2FFD8B07-176E-4558-BCCF-0FE061E16E4B.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back