Proline tires 😬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyHop84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
The same people that fill Arrmas diffs from the factory are the same people who glue tires for proline change my mind….

I’m out bashing with two of my trucks and I’m annoyed so I am gonna come female dog on the forums instead of being productive and fixing the problem.

I have a lot of different tires. A lot. I just can’t buy proline anymore I am just gonna mount and glue my own poop going forward. This is the 3rd outing in a row I have been benched by prolines, this time on both my vehicles I brought out. Great wheel design, great tread design. At some point I’ll stop being lazy and bring glue with me but I shouldn’t have to…. Why pay for pre mounted if I have to redo them all myself anyways.

My experience with them is the lower the profile the tire the worse it is. The buggy tires are an absolute nightmare. My big 6 inch + tires aren’t as bad but 3.8lp and down have been terrible. That’s even after making them send me new sets on principle. Same poop over and over again.

Like everything just do it yourself.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

My prolines from a few years ago never came unglued. More recently, I’m noticing more and more tires coming unglued. Plus I hate the hex inserts. Unfortunately no good competing options for 2.8 MT tires. It’s mx28’s or trenchers.

The same people that fill Arrmas diffs from the factory are the same people who glue tires for proline change my mind….

I’m out bashing with two of my trucks and I’m annoyed so I am gonna come female dog on the forums instead of being productive and fixing the problem.

I have a lot of different tires. A lot. I just can’t buy proline anymore I am just gonna mount and glue my own poop going forward. This is the 3rd outing in a row I have been benched by prolines, this time on both my vehicles I brought out. Great wheel design, great tread design. At some point I’ll stop being lazy and bring glue with me but I shouldn’t have to…. Why pay for pre mounted if I have to redo them all myself anyways.

My experience with them is the lower the profile the tire the worse it is. The buggy tires are an absolute nightmare. My big 6 inch + tires aren’t as bad but 3.8lp and down have been terrible. That’s even after making them send me new sets on principle. Same poop over and over again.

Like everything just do it yourself.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk
I used to use proline badlands buggy tires on my hpi vorza years ago and they used to come unglued all the time. had it geared quite high though on 6s :)

My prolines from a few years ago never came unglued. More recently, I’m noticing more and more tires coming unglued. Plus I hate the hex inserts. Unfortunately no good competing options for 2.8 MT tires. It’s mx28’s or trenchers.
I went down a rabbit hole today and found quite a few options I have never heard of. Some seemed brand new. I’ll order some at some point and post reviews.

Back