Kraton Proper 17mm hex hubs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice mine the front is completly cracked everywhere because noob driving because it was my first truck to do stuns with
The car looks sick might really buy those extenders good lucks+improved handling i cant say no to that. This hobby is a real mony pit lol everyday i want to do somethi to my car but i reached a point that i cant do much now
I just hate those 8mm flanged nuts. HR was the only alternative that I could find. Once I saw them on the HR site I had to have them ??

@bicketybam can you shot some pics of your kraton 4s trying to find how the car looks with the adapters on and body on. might buy that for my next upgrade no fan of hot racing but if the alluminum or shaft doesn't bend im going to buy them. I know wheel spacers on a real car is a terrible idea and i pretty much have the same mindset on the Rc industry the added leverage on that 8mm shaft is not going to cause problems in the future?
Interesting you mentioned wheel spacers for scale vehicles. I don't believe in them either. It really screws up the castor scrub angles and creates undue stress at the bearings. Can make a scale car drive like crap and dangerous, because they are passenger vehicles. Been there.
But in RC its livable and sometimes necessary. That's the beauty of RC. Customization. In RC ,when you alter wheel spacing at the axels, it is equivalent to changing your wheel offset. And we can choose different offsets of wheels no issue in RC. So axel spacing consideration is a moot point. Unless you have a certain "look" you are shooting for.:unsure:

Last edited:
Interesting you mentioned wheel spacers for scale vehicles. I don't believe in them either. It really screws up the castor scrub angles and creates undue stress at the bearings. Can make a scale car drive like crap. Been there. But in RC its livable and sometimes necessary. That's the beauty of RC. Customization.
Yeah but im not a fan of them in rc specially on an heavy rc like the kraton 4s with metal shocks and other upgrades

Its much more common with the Crawler crowd. A different animal. And some track guys do it in 2wd buggy class. with the front axel. But they have a spec. window to follow for racing. And are limited how much they can widen the fronts.
In RC it personal preference. Like I said above, when you buy aftermarket wheels you are changing the spacing anyway in most cases just by changing to a different wheel. Offsets of different wheels vary. Sometimes without consideration or thoughts about it.

I would like to see a pic of what the hexes look on the truck with wheel pulled off. Asked some helpful guy on here a while back to post a pic that had them installed on their K4S but blew me off. Maby jondilly1974 will hook me up. ?

I would like to see a pic of what the hexes look on the truck with wheel pulled off. Asked some helpful guy on here a while back to post a pic that had them installed on their K4S but blew me off. Maby jondilly1974 will hook me up. ?
?
498C112E-FF9E-4B19-8822-962AB79F35AF.jpeg

I've been trying to find some buggy wheels for my Typhon but with a 1/2 offset rather than use extenders, they used to be common but hardly any about these days especially in 3.2 size.

Appreciate it brother, you're the man!!
Like what I see, definately will get them.
Them little twinkie Arrma wheel nuts drive me crazy. Truck still looks right with them, was concerned with the looks and overall width of truck. Thanks again! ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back