Kraton Proud New Owner Of A Beast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
First off thank you Arrma! for making such a beautiful machine. I've been blessed to have been able to purchase a Kraton 6s V4 Yesterday second hand from a previous rc dealer. It already has some upgraded parts. DS 3225 Servo, RPM A arms, front and rear RPM bumpers upgraded RPM wing mount upgraded battery box, Hot Racing rear shock mount as well as a tactic ttx300 remote, 2 3s 5000mah 11.1v Lipo batteries and a prophet sport Lipo charger. I'm new to the sport and Arrma all together but did have previous RCs 2 1/16 TRAXXAS 4x4s I bought them for me and my son at the time and instantly fell in love with RCing we have both the erevo and slash 4x4 they are tiny little guys next to this kraton 6s monster. I've only been able to run it twice and both times on just a single 3s battery I've yet to try out 6s until I'm able to play in a open safe space/field/park. I will probably have lots of questions and thoughts over the next few days weeks months and years but for now I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the Arrma community. Stay Safe

That's what I thought :-( maybe one-day they will jump onboard and do a seamless transition and become an affiliate haha lol make em pay tho

First off thank you Arrma! for making such a beautiful machine. I've been blessed to have been able to purchase a Kraton 6s V4 Yesterday second hand from a previous rc dealer. It already has some upgraded parts. DS 3225 Servo, RPM A arms, front and rear RPM bumpers upgraded RPM wing mount upgraded battery box, Hot Racing rear shock mount as well as a tactic ttx300 remote, 2 3s 5000mah 11.1v Lipo batteries and a prophet sport Lipo charger. I'm new to the sport and Arrma all together but did have previous RCs 2 1/16 TRAXXAS 4x4s I bought them for me and my son at the time and instantly fell in love with RCing we have both the erevo and slash 4x4 they are tiny little guys next to this kraton 6s monster. I've only been able to run it twice and both times on just a single 3s battery I've yet to try out 6s until I'm able to play in a open safe space/field/park. I will probably have lots of questions and thoughts over the next few days weeks months and years but for now I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the Arrma community. Stay Safe

Nice pickup for sure ?The Tactic radio is so nice to have these days and sounds like you got plenty of the regular upgrades already fitted. Hard not to love such a fine machine and when you get it on 6s I know it'll be so exciting.
Welcome to the forum and glad you're here!

Welcome to the ARRMA fam! We all love pics around here. Let's see your new baby! ??
15872670123437190664165179332867.jpg

Behold lol I can't stop looking at it. I'm hooked. Love love ♥️ this thing and I barely know her yet... She looks so tame but⚠️ beware she has a vicious bite ?
Nice pickup for sure ?The Tactic radio is so nice to have these days and sounds like you got plenty of the regular upgrades already fitted. Hard not to love such a fine machine and when you get it on 6s I know it'll be so exciting.
Welcome to the forum and glad you're here!

Thank you

Last edited:
View attachment 75648
Behold lol I can't stop looking at it. I'm hooked. Love love ♥ this thing and I barely know her yet... She looks so tame but⚠ beware she has a vicious bite ?

Thank you
Oh you haven't seen her bite yet. Throw that 6s in for 1 min and you will never run 3s again.

Oh you haven't seen her bite yet. Throw that 6s in for 1 min and you will never run 3s again.

I'm actually a bit scared? lol to be honest. 6s is no joke something this size and weight traveling at that type of speed can do some serious damage if not operated properly. I definitely want to make sure I have a big enough space to allow her to be fully unleashed and set free.

I'm actually a bit scared? lol to be honest. 6s is no joke something this size and weight traveling at that type of speed can do some serious damage if not operated properly. I definitely want to make sure I have a big enough space to allow her to be fully unleashed and set free.
You'll be fine!

1587272480730.png

Always remember to double tap.. I find reversing strange with my ttx300 tho seems slow to react sometimes. I'm guessing it's a fail safe to prevent your gears from becoming destroyed if your trying to go full throttle forwards then full reverse

Welcome to the Arrma Forum @5AFE CRACKER. The only damage my Notorious is doing, is to my wallet. Just kidding. Great idea to get used to the truck on 3s, but that jump to 6s is gonna feel like a double shot of nitrous. You'll be looking for a third and forth shot in no time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back