Mojave Push Proline or others to make good 2.2 3.2 rims and tires to our Mojaves 1/7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerarrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Arrma Mojave

Is one of the best and most fun RC cars ever made.

Why don't we have cool option rims and tires ?
17hex

I have send Proline one email , push make them do this now.

We need more
Please email them

MAKE THIS HAPPEN NOW.

https://www.prolineracing.com/

go in there, find out how to contact them
And please DO IT now !!

We need better rims and tires NOW

I’m very happy with these
1607617770443.jpeg

What does one of those wheels weigh without a tire on it? Looks so damn sexy but I know ExocagedRC has had some issues with the beads holding..?

hmmmm

just make it right
i don't want hubs near to wheels

2.2 - 3-2

proline must wake up soon

email them now please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@powerarrma, Proline knows about the Mojave already. And HH owns Proline right now. That's positive or maybe negative. HH would be competing with a an owned company if PL also were to make a Mojave wheel tire option. Just playing Devils advocate here. If that makes you feel better.
Arrma needs to sell the Dboots Fortress's, just part of the business model. Maybe PL will do it at the discretion of HH.
There is a chain of command with HH/Arrma/ Proline. However it is set up. I would love to have better wheel/tire choices for my Mojave. The stock wheels and tires are unique in size with a offset (zero). We all would like options..(y) Right now the $Vivaton$ alloy Mojave wheel with PL UDR Hyrax is the only option.
:cool:
BTW, the Mojave Dboots Fortress wheels and tires are pretty darn good, and durable. Maybe not pretty enough for some and almost always on B/O. I agree. But are detailed nicely for the Mojave scale design.
FWIW, I have been using DTX Truggy X-Cons (Zero offset) on my Mojave. Its a fit. Maybe not to scale, but fits just fine. Run great, with a low profile and little ballooning running 6S stock gearing. Its an option.

20201210_141417.jpg

20201210_141357.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back