Senton Radiolink RC6GS Gyro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Voltage
Has anyone uses this tx/rx? Need some help on the gyro. Am i able to disable the gyro when reversing? Cos i am having trouble reversing in a straight line when gyro is engaged. It will reverse in circles!

I'm going to say that you can't as I would assume that the gyro has no way to determine whether or not you are going forward or backwards.

I'm going to say that you can't as I would assume that the gyro has no way to determine whether or not you are going forward or backwards.
Ah ok thanks. I thought i was having a bad tx.
I don't have an issue with any of my 4 rigs with it doing that.
Try turning the sensitivity down

Is there any other gyro settings apart from turning down the sensitivity? It will keep straight if i reverse slowly.

Try turning it off and going backwards. Some vehicles just don't go backwards very well.
I forgot to mention that. The wheels will wobble back and forth really bad, rtr rcs are worse with this do to the amount of slop built into the steering.

Try turning it off and going backwards. Some vehicles just don't go backwards very well.
Yup agreed. It reverse just fine when gyro off.
I forgot to mention that. The wheels will wobble back and forth really bad, rtr rcs are worse with this do to the amount of slop built into the steering.
Yeah the slop is alot but i thinks its to reduce breakage during hard bashing.

Another problem pops up. The servo seems not to be working. How do i get replacement? I just got this last December. The thing is I am from Singapore and I bought this from Amazon. Do I have to shipped them out?

My RC4g gyro doesn't work in reverse if I remember correctly. Haven't used it in a while because it sucks anyway. And is not really needed in an all wheel drive RC IMO.

Ok need to buy new servo. Thanks guys and 1 more thing. I think i lost a part after a nosedive.
What is that part called? Need to order that too.

Attachments

• 15790969581702463421466877840020.jpg
    15790969581702463421466877840020.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 61
If wheels wobble turn gain to the point where they don't .. if gain is low they will wobble .if high they won't and in turn your rc will hold long turns..I hope that helps..I am only speaking from experience with rwd rc drift cars

If wheels wobble turn gain to the point where they don't .. if gain is low they will wobble .if high they won't and in turn your rc will hold long turns..I hope that helps..I am only speaking from experience with rwd rc drift cars
I was talking when going in reverse.

My apologies mate.. ...what form of rc are you using?I no when trying to reverse rwd drift car the gyro wants to do full turn..

My apologies mate.. ...what form of rc are you using?I no when trying to reverse rwd drift car the gyro wants to do full turn..

Even without a gyro most of the off road vehicles, the way the front suspension geometry is setup the tires wobble when going backwards, the tightness of the suspension, the tightness of your servo saver and the power of your servo have a great effect on this. The tighter everything is the less you will see this. My 2wd Ecx Ruckus was one of the worst out of the box and got even worse with use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back