RadioLink RC6GS Help. Forward works but no reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to write them and explain my fears. I want to know how they will handle the concern direct from the horse's mouth.
I don't want Futaba and I don't like the way the DumboRC radio looks... I also was under the impression that DumboRC were made by RadioLink anyway? Maybe even use the same rx?
Just a thought if you want some more weight on your email let’s get all onboard who are having issues with their product and let’s jointly email them with everyone’s emails attached under one header letter.
I’d suggest including purchase receipts and including a group figure of coin spent on their product.

One man can be fobbed off but take a team of unhappy rc forum mates/ disgruntled customers on and they will probably act more appropriately!

Just a thought if you want some more weight on your email let’s get all onboard who are having issues with their product and let’s jointly email them with everyone’s emails attached under one header letter.
I’d suggest including purchase receipts and including a group figure of coin spent on their product.

One man can be fobbed off but take a team of unhappy rc forum mates/ disgruntled customers on and they will probably act more appropriately!

I agree with this entirely. This is specifically why I wanted to link these posts. With 10,000+ International members on this forum and so many wanting to replace the 2019 RTR radio systems, it seems like it would behoove RadioLink to maintain a positive reputation. I strongly believe in contacting the manufacturer when a product doesn't live up to its price point.

I know of at least one more member that has used RL but regrettably cannot recall his username.

I agree with this entirely. This is specifically why I wanted to link these posts. With 10,000+ International members on this forum and so many wanting to replace the 2019 RTR radio systems, it seems like it would behoove RadioLink to maintain a positive reputation. I strongly believe in contacting the manufacturer when a product doesn't live up to its price point.

I know of at least one more member that has used RL but regrettably cannot recall his username.
Send me your email address and I’ll throw an email together over next 24hrs and flick you a copy so atleast we can get onto this.
My email is [email protected].

Regards
Tim

Really?? I'm highly disappointed now. Is there anything else you guys can tell me that RadioLink should be aware of? I'm going to contact them, link or copy these posts and find out how they can make this right. The reason I bought this system is because of the poor range and lack of quality / dependability of the stock Spektrum radio.
Also, I wonder if @razorrc has experienced any trouble since his initial tests?

I don't have the radio anymore, gave it to a friend but AFAIK he hasn't used it.

Unfortunately I own like 15 (different) radios but have 2-3 that are my favorites, so I don't get to do much long-term reliability testing with most of them. My experience with the cheaper Chinese stuff is that the reliability is not as good as the name brand stuff, but people have problems with the name brand radios also (Futaba, Spektrum, Sanwa). The only radio I've ever bought that didn't work out of the box was a Sanwa, and I think they make the best radios, so... :rolleyes:?

I will have a review of the Dumbo RC X6 coming out Monday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back