Limitless Raz Shifren updated carbon fiber drive shafts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean 1978

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Has anyone pulled the trigger on these bad ass looking drive shafts? Can't wait for next pay day hope some will be left.

I believe this version is stiffer with the roll wrapped type of carbon versus the original design.
I think that is good for drag, but not sure if it is a better thing for speed use.

Carbon does a nice job of soaking up the vibration and harmonics. Excellent product that has helped the guys at the top gain additional speed.

I will eventually buy them. Last time I rushed to buy an item from Raz a few months later 40 dollars less. 10 piece cf kit.

He built them specifically for speed per his youtube video. They have 0 vibrations and can handle insane amounts of torque. Cant see why they wouldn't be awesome if they are as advertised.

His last video on them felt way too much like a sales pitch to me... (left me with an odd feeling)
I would actually want something slightly softer. Titanium shafts are hard as a rock and they are too stiff as they don't absorb any of the harmonics/vibrations.

Sorry, $130. driveshafts to drive my Lim and Infr only to 100-130 mph does not work for me.
They might as well cost $230. because there will still be many who will buy them any way, For bragging rights alone all to just bash and Drift around.
Honestly there aren't many guys even remotely close to 150+mph. Probably most of us. With 150+mph, quality parts like these really matter.(y) And these are nice , don't get me wrong.
Yet many will buy these and still run Hoons.:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, $130. driveshafts to drive my Lim and Infr only to 100-130 mph does not work for me.
They might as well cost $230. because there will still be many who will buy them any way, For bragging rights alone all to just bash and Drift around.
Honestly there aren't many guys even remotely close to 150+mph. Probably most of us. Where with 150+mph, quality parts like these really matter.(y) And these are nice , don't get me wrong.
Yet many will buy these and still run Hoons.:ROFLMAO:

Great point that is very worth bringing up.
These are honestly only relevant if you are going over 150 mph. Most of us don't have the roads to do it even if the car could.

@LibertyMKiii, don't get me wrong, If I had the smooth 1/2 mile space I would have been doing this. I hit a brick wall around 100mph. I am limited here. But I only speed run. Not bash/ drift. The Scorched RC shafts I've been running in my Lim is even overkill at this point.
But the stocker Rear Dr. shaft does have to go however, IMHO. It sucks.

@LibertyMKiii, don't get me wrong, If I had the smooth 1/2 mile space I would have been doing this. I hit a brick wall around 100mph. I am limited here. But I only speed run. Not bash/ drift. The Scorched RC shafts I've been running in my Lim is even overkill at this point.
But the stocker Rear Dr. shaft does have to go however, IMHO. It sucks.
I agree
Short roads will limit speed every time. This is specifically why I am doing 2s projects this summer for the 80-110 mph range.

I've been running 4s PB's last fall. Still a challenge!:)
I shelfed my Lim through the winter.
I was considering Drag runs (132ft)
Just that setup has to be revamped entirely different.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back