Receiver option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f_noggle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Vendetta
  10. Voltage
  11. Infraction 4x4
I hate taking the cheap way out when it comes to electronics, but I recently got the DX5c and I need to swap some recievers so I can use it. Anyone ever use these?
1000011055.jpg

They are $23 for a single receiver, $39 for a 2 pack. Knowing that spektrum doesn't make much and rebrands alot, this could be as "proper" as "name brand" rebrands. I didn't even think of looking in classifieds.

I hate taking the cheap way out when it comes to electronics, but I recently got the DX5c and I need to swap some recievers so I can use it. Anyone ever use these?
View attachment 342879
It is a different name but the same

I like them a lot!!! I put those in my Mad Van, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc. rigs that I want to control with my DX5C. It's been solid for me the 3100. I got mine off eBay at the time. Paired up just fine.

Hey, I'm just one guy 🤷‍♂️

They are $23 for a single receiver, $39 for a 2 pack. Knowing that spektrum doesn't make much and rebrands alot, this could be as "proper" as "name brand" rebrands. I didn't even think of looking in classifieds.
Yeah Aliexpress had generic no name DSMR's a while back. And for stupid cheap. They seem to have disappeared.
Hobbymate is generally a well regarded RC brand. FWIW. I cant see HM looking for any Cease and Desist letter from HH.
Maybe Spektrum/HH licensed the DSMR tech. to them??? IDK. :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back