Resoldering esc plugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
If I wanted to run a single battery all the time and not use the little jumper loop could I just unsolder the negative from it’s terminal on plug one and move it to the second plug? Basically take negative off of plug one then take the jumper lead off plug two and solder negative to plug two? I would have remaining in my hand plug one with the jumper lead and the car would now only have a single functional battery plug,

I just looked and realized that there is a separate smart wire in the center of each of the plugs. This might get more complicated than I thought. I use aftermarket batteries so those smart plugs don’t do anything for me can I just cut it off?

Last edited:
If I wanted to run a single battery all the time and not use the little jumper loop could I just unsolder the negative from it’s terminal on plug one and move it to the second plug? Basically take negative off of plug one then take the jumper lead off plug two and solder negative to plug two? I would have remaining in my hand plug one with the jumper lead and the car would now only have a single functional battery plug,

I just looked and realized that there is a separate smart wire in the center of each of the plugs. This might get more complicated than I thought. I use aftermarket batteries so those smart plugs don’t do anything for me can I just cut it off?
Yes, connect negative and positive to one of the plugs will work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back