Infraction Ride height

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're all the same, check out the GRP website - http://www.grpgandini.it/
Maybe they are? Hard to read their website tho...

They are all belted to my knowledge..??

I ordered S5 slicks S7 treaded, still waiting for them to arrive..?? I just refuse to buy the Hoons at the moment they wear out too fast and cost nearly double the GRP's.!!? I have two full sets of bald Hoons and only put maybe four packs through my truck..!!

They are all belted to my knowledge..??

I ordered S5 slicks S7 treaded, still waiting for them to arrive..?? I just refuse to buy the Hoons at the moment they wear out too fast and cost nearly double the GRP's.!!? I have two full sets of bald Hoons and only put maybe four packs through my truck..!!
Yes, they are all belted. I think he was thrown off buy some eBay postings that didn't have "belted" in the title. It's the part numbers that matter, not the titles of the eBay listings.

When you say 5 turns, how far are you turning the adjustment collar above the springs?
-Full Turn
-Half Turn
-Quarter Turn
Great question .. I believe I did 5 full turns. You can definitely play with it - the object is to raise the front enough so that you don't lose the splitter.

I lowered mine..??
It's so hard to get at the front droop screws..?
Drill two holes the same diameter as a 2mm wrench in the A arms just like in this pic, problem instantly solved

Attachments

• 90C7CB98-F18D-40F4-B900-454387C6332C.jpeg
    90C7CB98-F18D-40F4-B900-454387C6332C.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 71
Drill two holes the same diameter as a 2mm wrench in the A arms just like in this pic, problem instantly solved
No idea why I didn't try that...??
No need to drill a hole, just use a ball end hex screwdriver, with the ball end hex screwdriver it's designed to screw or unscrew things at an angle.
20200506_021527.jpg

No need to drill a hole, just use a ball end hex screwdriver, with the ball end hex screwdriver it's designed to screw or unscrew things at an angle.
View attachment 78755
A ball end only gets you so far. On my Typhon I need maximum droop and it will not reach that far without drilling the holes in the a-arms in the front. The rears do reach just fine though.

Anyone have any good recommendations on off-road tire/wheels for my infraction. Maybe something with a slightly larger diameter?

Hoping you have other tires on order. (y)

It's fun this truck, but it eats the tires fast.
The rear tires s'use faster than those before.

You can rotate the tires. (y)
That allows two more races. :love:
Yvan

what lights are these?

Hoons or 1/8 GRPs. If you are planning on going over 120mph then BSR foams.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back