Rlarrlo AK-917

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that they are putting a spare tire in the rear frame area is just weird.
Is this an off-road baja race car :LOL:
Ya never know when the next flat tyre will happen. Good to have a spare. 😆

E1429D42-103B-4202-B80B-B61D1E250DC6.jpeg

1F5E6517-B8F8-4591-8944-BCE0FBE4029F.jpeg

Looks interesting. I like the idea of having the body mount directly on top of the shocks like they did.

The fan integrated into the body is interesting. I would almost rather run it in reverse to create negative pressure under the body for downforce!

The diff assembly looks a lot like what redcat does on their 1/10 cars

1676994044967.png

The Carbon chassis is cool, and the car looks fast in the video. Also the integrated fan is a interesting idea. But I’m sure the running gear, the A Rms, suspension, links.. quality wise will be very subpar. I have a few of the older WL buggies that this is derived from and that is the case.. Not hobby grade, but toy grade. In the speed passes in the video the car looked fast, but like it couldn’t hold a straight line, and the video cuts off just before it hits the curb lol.. Having said all that, I love the Porsche 917 body shape so I’ll probably get one to play around with anyway

The Carbon chassis is cool, and the car looks fast in the video. Also the integrated fan is a interesting idea. But I’m sure the running gear, the A Rms, suspension, links.. quality wise will be very subpar. I have a few of the older WL buggies that this is derived from and that is the case.. Not hobby grade, but toy grade. In the speed passes in the video the car looked fast, but like it couldn’t hold a straight line, and the video cuts off just before it hits the curb lol.. Having said all that, I love the Porsche 917 body shape so I’ll probably get one to play around with anyway
I noticed that too...
It was all over the road and looks like it was edited to not show it crashing lol

yeah like my am-x12 the receiver/transmitter on the RTR is garbage. Knock off dumbo

I found this hilarious that they are offering a gold plated spur gear gift to the first x number of customers. :LOL: .

1678376488557.png

On a serious note this is a better image of the carbon GT chassis and I really like the look.

1678376665148.png

Last edited:
the am-x12 is a really neat little buggy, if this is as good as that I think people will have a blast with it. Little things can move.

Love the am-x12, with my Cnhl 1500mah 2S Black pack it will stand up on our straightaway full trigger. Pushes turns a bit much compared to a tunable center diff track car, you have to power slide the tight ones.

D30550DC-4D21-41FC-87B9-BE5F0FFA31EF.jpeg

Wouldn’t expect to see them ship until late *2023 for regular consumers.

D15A153E-01A9-4F1E-8B82-8D17EA28EC56.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back