Omg wth did i do!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap batman.your absolutely correct..my top secret project could be over taken into the wrong hands.if that happens the RC world will never be the same.🤣 This would be devastating to this community.i shall protect my phone from any intruders.espeacially china and Traxxas 🤣🤣

😭But but I have a droid to
J/K....love my droid....not smart enough to use I- phone.

1678937421726.png

Learning to cut and paste. Disregard...still learning.
1678937626884.png

Evidently this is someone's denture for 1 tooth!! Why bother?🤷‍♂️

I keep getting notifications that you have multiple accounts. I was wondering what was going on.
I still can't get out of the app on my phone. I have to switch to an incognito tab, just to get on the forum. All is cool on my tablet however. Was trying to sign up girlfriend with her own account. Guess it recognized same IP address so it won't let me. She should of done it on her phone. My bad.

I still can't get out of the app on my phone. I have to switch to an incognito tab, just to get on the forum. All is cool on my tablet however. Was trying to sign up girlfriend with her own account. Guess it recognized same IP address so it won't let me. She should of done it on her phone. My bad.

Reboot your phone

At 1 point we could not get on the forum with all 3 of our devices. I was way over my head with this. Pretty amazing I was able to sign myself up.

You are more brilliant than you realize. 💪🤓👊

At 1 point we could not get on the forum with all 3 of our devices. I was way over my head with this. Pretty amazing I was able to sign myself up.
Some days I can’t tell if your just yanking our chain.. 🤔🤣🤙

No..this is for real! Here's the screen I can't get out of! I was able to screen shot this so not a total moron. Your overestimating my intelligence. I screw things up good quite often.

Screenshot_20230317-082945.png

Here's Paula's avatar she was going to use. The shoes match her Typhon's pivot balls. We both decided it's best if she just joins a shoe forum.

Attachments

• IMG_20230313_184120961_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230313_184120961_HDR.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
No..this is for real! Here's the screen I can't get out of! I was able to screen shot this so not a total moron. Your overestimating my intelligence. I screw things up good quite often.
No worries brother, I’m no genius either!
It just too easy to pick on you sometimes. You’ll figure this interweb stuff out eventually. 🤙

Stahp. Every time you try unsuccessfully to login I get a notification. PM Woodie.
Ok. I just did. Asked him to delete Paula's account all together. I don't know how to fix this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back