Talion RPM Arms (V5 EXB) Quality Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn’t know they made them in red. Good to see something other than blue and black.

Nobody listens to me. Rpm is garbage!!! Any one hear that?
I wouldn't say garbage, just you have to pick and choose what parts of theirs you use.

For example their heavy duty wing mount is the only wing mount I can get more than a couple of bashes out of. Front arms on my MERV are bulletproof etc.

I wouldn't say garbage, just you have to pick and choose what parts of theirs you use.

For example their heavy duty wing mount is the only wing mount I can get more than a couple of bashes out of. Front arms on my MERV are bulletproof etc.
My experience is different.

Question for you - You ever tried dealing with rpm?

My experience is different.

Question for you - You ever tried dealing with rpm?
Don't get me wrong, I have some RPM products that are laughable and a massive downgrade from stock.

No, never bothered to warranty anything through them and every time I have broken something it was from operator error doing something stupid.

I was tempted to contact them over the MERV knuckles that pop out under normal driving but life is too short. Chalked it up to experience and spent £15 on some Ali ones

Seems like the quality for Arrma’s is not as good. When I had them for my Traxxas rustler, I had to run it into a curb at speed to get anything RPM to break. I have thought this for a couple of years.

Last edited:
I was tired of the front arms sagging/bending too much - leading to driveshafts popping out of the drive cup. They are still on the back of the Kraton, but I will no longer run them on the front.

Since I changed the front back to stock - NO MORE ISSUES - and no breaks running stock.

I agree with much said above, they are hyped up but not necessarily a hop up. At least for the larger, heavier rigs we run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back